or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

I'm so glad he killed Lydia. I can't stand twitchy, anxious women.
I just saw Terence Stamp at a restaurant in Lexington, KY.
My 1.5 year old black lab is not well. She started having tremors in her hind legs about ten days ago that progressed to the front legs and now she has facial twitching and nystagmus. She has a hard time getting up from laying down, is uncoordinated when she walks and falls/bumps into things, and can barely make it up the stairs. I've taken her to two vets and they've never seen anything like it. They took a video of her today and are sending it to the...
That's really strange. Hopefully it's just an anti-fraud thing on the purchasing side. It would really be a shame to essentially restrict attendance to the few people who are in a position to take a full week off work to watch a golf tournament.
Augusta is without question the most beautiful golf course I've ever seen. It's in unbelievably good condition. I walked 7 holes before I ever saw a divot. I'd recommend finding a group without anyone particularly popular in it and follow them around. If you want to see Tiger or any of the more popular guys you'll just have to set yourself up in the spot you're most likely to see them on each hole, but you probably won't find yourself in a particularly good position to...
It's going to be a great time. My parents purchased week badges for the one in Louisville in 2008 and gave them to my best friend and me for 3 days (two practice rounds and one competition day). We had a great time. The practice rounds were the best practice rounds I've been to other than Augusta. Have fun.
Yes, I'd already taken the labels off when I discovered this deception. They seem like very elegant glasses in every other way so my disappointment has already begun to abate.
So Riedel says that's how the cuvee prestige is made and that all of the other glasses still have the cut and polished rim.
Watching the PGA now and I wish they would assign people to follow each group around and pick out these "baba booey" yelling motherfuckers and castrate them on the spot.
I tried to photograph the rim of a champagne glass next to a sauvignon blanc glass but couldn't get my phone's camera to stop focusing on the backsplash and focus instead on the glasses. The picture that was resulted is worthless. There is a very clear difference when looking at the glasses side by side. The SB glass refracts light the same way all the way to the rim. The champagne glass refracts light a little differently right below the rim, clearly where it's...