or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

You win the internet today. Congratulations.
Fixed the problem. Replaced the cable from the PS4 to the receiver and from the receiver to the TV with HDMI v.1.4 cables and everything worked perfectly.
I'm pretty frustrated with the PS4. I've not been able to get it to display through my receiver. When I first unboxed it I couldn't get it to display when connected directly to the TV either and had to boot into safe mode and update the system software from a flash drive. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to display through the receiver (adjusting all of the video output settings), but to no avail. Does anybody have a suggestion for what to do next?
Despite the negative reviews I'm remaining optimistic.
I'm hoping my wife will play Knack.
AC4 and Knack showed up today. Hopefully my PS4 shows up early enough on Friday I can try it out before I take call at night.
When I was in London in May I joined the waiting list for a blue 5711. I got the email this morning that I've reached the top of the list and they had one available. Unfortunately I wrecked my car last month and had to get a new one...back to the bottom of the list. Bummer
Wrecked my 2005 TSX on Monday...totaled. Was debating between a 2011 535 and a 2009 TL. Was leaning toward the 535, but went with the TL. The Mrs. and I decided it was better to avoid having a car payment and reached an agreement that when I finish in 2.5 years I can get a new M5. Happy with the TL. Big technology improvement over my TSX.
We've been married for five years and we have joint checking and savings accounts and she has individual checking and savings accounts that she's had since before we were married. I closed my individual accounts when we got married. The mortgage is in my name. My student loan debt is shared by both of us. My wife is incredibly low maintenance. She is unbelievably thrifty when it comes to spending on herself. She's also relatively ok with the fact that I'm not at all...
I'm tempted to buy a 3/4 length navy overcoat with peak lapels. My thoughts are that it will be a little more versatile for casual wear than a full length coat. But what are the limitations of the coat on the more formal end? Would anyone care to make an argument in favor of full length? Also, what kind of pockets on a 3/4 length coat with peak lapels? Thanks, h_s.