or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

I just booked my reservation at L'Ambroisie for my trip to Paris next month.
I'm heading to San Juan Wednesday-Sunday for a conference. I will have just about every afternoon off. Any recommendations for my wife and me for activities or places to eat? Thanks, h_s.
How sensitive is champagne to its storage environment compared to other wines? I came across a bottle of 1997 Salon the other day for $300 that I'm thinking about buying and saving for 2.5 years for an incredibly important occasion. I don't have any sort of climate controlled storage for it and it would sit upright next to my wine rack in my air conditioned kitchen which is maintained at 74 degrees. So, should I buy or should I wait? Thanks, h_s.
From my unfortunate experience of living in this state I can assure you that the drunk female Alabama fan is the most obnoxious member of the species.
I need something that is easily transportable from OR to OR and even hospital to hospital. Sound quality isn't terribly important because you can't hear too well over the drone of the suction and monitors. I just need something to make semi pleasing noise.
Thinking about getting a Bose Soundlink II Bluetooth speaker to keep in the OR. Do you have any experience with this or any other Bluetooth speaker you would recommend?
I had an Opus X double corona the other day. It was awesome, but it kicked my ass.
I'm thinking about buying my wife some personalized stationery for Christmas. I figure this is probably something I need to get on stat. Do you have any recommendations for quality stationery?
L'Ambroisie
You win the internet today. Congratulations.