or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

Wired the money to PP London Monday morning, they got it today. Ships tomorrow. The waiting is killing me. What are the odds it's sized correctly based on the wrist measurements I sent them? If it's off I'll have to drive to Atlanta to have it adjusted at Tiffany.
Blue dial. This is my second and final chief year, intend to wear it every day.
I got the email from PP London. My 5711 is there.
Just received an email informing me that the next blue 5711 coming to the London Patek store has my name on it. They expect it "soon."
Just finished Insanity. Now an all out assault on my remaining abdominal fat as I repeat month 2.
Apparently in Vegas now it's not unusual for the restaurants to have photographers come by the table, take your picture, and return when you're on dessert to sell it to you. We were having a lovely meal at Michael Mina at Bellagio and then it turned in to Six Flags. I can't begin to understand how these restaurants think this is even remotely close to being acceptable.
How did I ever live without a streaming music service?
I did. Exact same color and specs. It's an awesome computer from a size, design, and feel perspective. If you're expecting it to be fast I think you will be disappointed. I don't use mine for much more than browsing, email, and rarely Netflix. It really hangs with Outlook's mail client. Maybe that's just an Outlook problem, but I spend a lot of time waiting on it.
My mom had a stroke while we were in Florence. The nature of the stroke was such that if it happened in the US we would have reopened and stented her carotid. They did nothing other than put her in a bed, provide minimal nursing care, allow her to become dehydrated and the stroke to worsen, so that by the time we got her back to a first world health system the stroke was nonsurvivable. It should be embarrassing to any society with a majority of its roads paved that they...
I just returned from Italy and had an unfortunate encounter with their health system.