or Connect

Posts by hopkins_student

What does the group think of amarone? It receives no attention here at all, which leads me to wonder if my enjoyment of it makes me a philistine.
At Kiton last week they told me they were opening a Houston store. I assume it will be in the same place.
In NY this weekend I picked up a pair of Fowey's in Plum and a pair of 2014s in Brun. They should arrive in Alabama Wednesday. Very excite.
The iPhone 6s is as laggy if not more so than my 5s from which I upgraded. While 3D Touch was kind of cool, I've mostly stopped using it. I'm not sure my 5s wasn't a better phone.
I'm going to go naked with my 6s.
I was offered the job I've been hoping I'd get for the last six years. Planning to celebrate with a bottle of Salon when I sign on the line. A couple stores in town have the '99. Was this a pretty good year or is there another vintage I should try to track down?
I need to know what to make of this. I have a 5s that is on contract with Verizon for another five or six months. I want to buy an unlocked 6s at full price that I will continue to use on Verizon. Even after my contract with Verizon is up I will still use Verizon as my carrier. So I pre-ordered a space grey 6s and was presented with three options: replace this iphone, replace another phone, buy a contract-free phone. When I selected "buy a contract-free phone" the only...
So I f*cked up. My wife bought me a Mauviel copper bottom, stainless lined pot this summer. After cleaning it the other day I put it on the stove on high heat to dry it off. I intended to take it off the heat after twenty or thirty seconds, but I left it for forty five minutes. When she found it the copper bottom was a smoky black color and the stainless lining was a gold/bronze color. With the help of some barkeeper's friend, Mauviel Copperbrill cleaner, and sliced...
JL Chapel in Dark Brown Museum for sure. There's probably a component of selection bias though because I wear them more than any other pair. Now that I have a medium grey suit I'm going to start wearing my Parisian Brown Museum Vale's more often, they should give the Dark Brown Chapel's a run for their money.
It's finally here...