or Connect

Posts by machochino

Iron Heart 634S raw denim jeans. Basically brand new without tags. W32 L34. Never had a chance to wear them since I lost weight. Will trade for W30 or W31. SOLD! EG Herringbone Bedford sz M. One of my favorites. Not sure which season but doesn't fit anymore either. =( Condition is very good. SOLD! EG Mountain Parka Khaki sz S. This is my fav EG piece of all time. Very very nice details, probably the coolest casual jacket I own. Hate to see it go but I would like...
I'd also like to know if the fit differs from the rip-stop mtn parka from several seasons ago. And, is there really a difference between field parka fabric; black serge, navy melton, and grey whipcord? i.e. is the navy the heaviest/warmest?
The yellow is close to the top picture? The plaid is a navy, blue, and white pattern.
Sorry for the delay... here are close ups of each SA shirt as requested.
It is a light yellow with subtle white pinstripes. Makes me think of a very neutral spring yellow
Measurements added! PMs Replied. Flathead sold...
price drop to 380 shipped!!! I'm thinking about putting these on ebay if no takers.
Buyer was going to purchase multiple items but flaked!!! Stuff still for sale with price drops.
pmed
Here are 4 Small Reverse Seam Steven Alan Shirts. They are like new condition, never washed. I've worn them once or twice at the most. Little too slim for my liking. So they're up for grabs. $70 shipped each. Chest is about 20.5" - 21" Shoulder is 17.5" across back Length in front 25" Sleeve 25.5" BNWT Rag & Bone plaid short sleeve shirt. Its Navy Blue, Red, and White. Really great pattern that doesn't show through the picture. I bought two from Gilt to get my size...