or Connect

Posts by machochino

I received my belt today and its a disappointment. The tongue slot is kinda large and not centered. The first screw is further from the tongue slot so the buckle runs really loose. The leather keeper is also loose and seems far back. I told him about this when he showed me the preliminary pictures but disregarded it anyways. Another annoying thing is that when I wear the belt, the front bulges out and doesn't lay flat. I am not an expert but the craftsmanship seems off...
This is crap, why are solid color oxfords in medium sold out everywhere online!!!??? I want yellow, white, and gray.
Quote: Originally Posted by Turntabloid no, calf. AF89 from alden of carmel. Can you post more pictures at different angles and worn on? mucho appreciated.
Its been awhile but I still have these shirts in perfect condition in my other closet!!! Steven Alan Shirts are $50 shipped. R&B is $80 Shipped. Richard Chai is $50 shipped.
They are super comfortable with plenty of top block room. So maybe I can pull of 31 with tucking in. My fault, I recently lost weight so maybe my true waist is a 30 now. The fabric is super soft, I can wear these ALL DAY. If you get the size right I think the cut is perfect.
OK, I think I sized up too much. Maybe 31 will work better than 32? It's very comfortable with good amount of room in top block. Mauro, I want to try 31s. =( Also, the lower leg looks baggy when I cuff within, but not so much when I cuff from outside. Is it because the way the fabric drapes?
Just got my chinos today in 3 colors! Really fast shipping. The fabric is amazing.
OK, I need these chinos for work and I understand sizing up 1 or 2. But I don't know my actual "trouser size." For jeans, I only wear 5ep sz31 with my shirts tucked in so I could also probably get away with 5ep sz30. I will be tucking in with these chinos and I'm not use to tight fitting low rise top blocks. Should I be getting 32 or 33 (33 measurements look huge, I can understand edub's dilemma). BTW Ahab and Tonio pictures look spot on with their proportions. My...
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint this pic makes the brown look freaking inceredible. This is still the best I've seen. So much so, I'm ready to shell out the $$$. Hugh Laurie wears it well. Anyone who purchased the highwayman fqhh have pictures of their jacket on? How long does it take break in acceptably; I don't really wanna wear body armor around town for 2 years. I think fqhh is ugly when straight out of the box.
Shit, who took the 1980 light wash in w31. I want.