or Connect

Posts by machochino

Double post, delete please.
They are in excellent condition and have been worn several times. The inner sole still looks new as in the pictures and I don't think they're fully broken in. There is a dye stain inside the left shoe as you see in the pictures, that's how I bought them on discount. These run true to size as this is a little long for my size 8 feet, so I haven't worn them often. Bench made in England. $200 shipped.
Those chinos are nice!!! A little to small for me though. Where did you purchase them? BTW, the RRLs you sold me are getting good wear!
Wasn't sure where to post my question but is it possible to add a more sturdy rubber sole with a heel to my Quoddy boat shoes? I like them, but they are not as comfortable or substantial as my Aldens. I was going to give up on them and invest in something else but I think I'd like 'em for the summer.
Wasn't sure where to post my question but is it possible to add a more sturdy rubber sole with a heel to my Quoddy boat shoes? I like them, but they are not as comfortable or substantial as my Aldens. For instance, could I possibly ship my shoes to a shop to get those vibram soles added on?
So the consensus is that the socks hold up well if washed carefully? Are we talking about the summer or winter weights? It sounds like even the winter ones can be worn in the summer. Also, did everybody just order their regular US shoe size? I didn't see a definite answer in the thread.
Bump for new pictures and measurements
price dropped!
Really hate to see this go but doesn't really go with my style now... worn and washed a few times but still in good shape. Really nice pattern. Size Small Chest: 21" Shoulder: 17.5" Arm: 24.5" $75 shipped
Price drop to $110. Ok I just checked the measurements. Apparently I am measuring it wrong because I took into account the back fabric and I was measure from the back. So after measuring everything from the front here it is... Shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 21.5" Sleeve from bottom 18.5"