or Connect

Posts by machochino

pmed!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton All the options that I know of -- and they are nice boots -- I fear would blow your budget. I'm not sure there are any nice dress up/dress down boots that fit the bill. What are these options? Maybe I could find a bargain somewhere. I think classic cap toe ankle boots, such as ones Ive seen made by Peal on Brook Brothers, can easily be worn with a pair of jeans or slacks. But there's not many options.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman This is a very timely thread, as I was just wondering the same thing. I, too, love the style of the Aldens but they are out of my price range at present. Those Stacy Adams boots mentioned by quevola look nice, but for the "hi-shine" finish. Are they as shiny in real life as the photo seems to indicate? I ditto that. I like the style of that pair but the leather makes it look flashy, plasticy, and...
Hey SF, This will be my first post. I'm still pretty new on here but I've searched and searched these forums. I really like these ankle boots made J. Lindeberg called "sidewalk shoes." I have attached pictures. However, I can't seem to find any alternatives in my size, preferably black. The closest thing I've come across are Alden cordovan cap toe boots. Or some allen edmonds they dont even carry anymore (Brantley I believe). There were some Peal cap toe boots I...