or Connect

Posts by comrade

It is an odd combination. Is it an odd event?
Plain wool or knit ties in brown, maroon and even black would work.
Many decades ago travelling through Europe with some college classmates, a guy from my school whom we ran into in Paris, had taken to using a straight razor for the same romantic reasons noted above, plus the American in Paris in the '20s creative thing. The result: He looked like he had gone through the windshield of the 2CV we were driving that summer. I certainly hope that he wasn't permanently scarred.
"2. Secondly, I remember my father wore the standard, pleated, wing tiped shirt with black bow tie. I prefer the winged-tip shirts in this instance. Would that be acceptable? I would obviously wear a black cummerbund with this due to hot weather." A good place to start is proper terminology. There is no such thing as a " wing tiped shirt". Wing Tips are shoes, otherwise known as "brogues". A Wing-collared shirt or a shirt with a "wing collar" is what you mean.
Upper body fits well, but the jacket looks too long.
I'l try to make it. I'd really like to. Problem is I have events in the City 2/26, 2/27 and possibly 2/28. I need a chauffeur.
I have a similar Seamaster without the date window ( my preference) and with a raisedrelief on the back of the case depicting a seahorse. It is 18k gold and dates from 1963.Worth several thousand, dollars, I think.
I can vouch for Fritzl., a simpatico guy who knows shoes. Spent a day in Vienna with him Oct. 2014. He's also a great tour guide.
I just ordered two pairs trim fit jeans on sale. I called and only used the website as a reference because it doesn't exactly reflect availability. Surprisingly, CS picked-up in about 2 minutes. According to the Sales Rep, the firm has been purchased and moved to a new location. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The jeans are returnable for refund.
Thanks for the info. So, the M3 runs small in the waist, correct?