or Connect

Posts by comrade

I will be travelling in Europe for about 3 weeks beginning in mid-september. Does anyone know of a wheeled duffle bag or suitcase that comes with a separate garment bag that attaches to it? Normally I use a separate duffle or suitcase and carry a lightweight garment bag. Sometimes I double up the garment bag and hang it from the extended handle when I wheel it. It is jerry-rigged at best. A set with both components designed to fit together would be ideal. I have torn...
As long as you were wearing a hat, you pass. A pearl grey homburg would be ideal!
I just checked their website. All RTW trousers shown are flat front.
I have single pleat pants from the RTW line from the Savile Row house Huntsman. These were purchased years ago and are quite trim. I have no idea whether Huntsman still sells them.
hooligan Post: 1 Joined: 8/2014 "i've got a fairly muscular build with about an 8" drop, maybe a bit more. the first cut was so form fitting, it created an hourglass silhouette. i had them let it out and then let out again, and again. now it's starting to feel pretty loose in the chest, but now i can raise my arms comfortably and the "X" around the top button has subsided (tho in pictures, it still appears to be there" You indeed have a muscular build and do not need...
It was a very basic screw up. Lowering the rise is not "rocket science" for a professionaltailor. I have someone for the past decade or so who always does exceptional quality work,some of it quite complicated. My only concern is that he'll retire soon.
That is not a classical camels hair Polo coat. It appears to have raglan sleeves,and if I am correct, I can see a belt hanging down behind the pocket on the right side.A belt that buckles or ties in ther front, not the belted back of a traditional Polo coat.I would copy Mr Coward's coat exactly. Regular Polo coats are a dime a dozen
Aesthetics.
Elegance and Gravitas. Well done.
Wing Tip and its' predecessor OnThe Fly seem to cycle through vendors.A few months ago was there and aside from the gorgeous sales woman, I recalla wide selection of Woverine 1000 mile boots. None in my size