or Connect

Posts by comrade

They do look padded. But Mariano's don't to me.
In several I would have chosen "none of the choices" but this option not offered. It said I am a music lover. True, but almost exclusively classical music, not the choices offered. I attend 40+ live performances a year. The last rock concert I attended was the Beach Boys tour in 1986. I was however at Woodstock.
I'll be there in 10 days. Can't wait.
You guys are rank amateurs! This is Style Forum, not a place to parade your ingnorance. The "standard" Blue shirt is doubtless an example of the fine work of Camiceria Fonduta one of Italy's most exclusive shirtmakers. Its' atelier may be found in one of the quiet residential quartiere of Ischia.
Let's begin by saying that you don't wear a vest with or without matching trousers with a belt and an egregiousbuckle showing underneath the vest. That's a basic style ruleLee van Cleef could get away with it because he had to have access to his 44:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H7DZ6SKVhow/TgusMgtgkfI/AAAAAAAAAcs/iACx7s8bmPk/s1600/Lee%2Bvan%2BCleef.jpg
I hope the trunk show features more interesting fabrics than the trendy stuff that they were showing in their storewhen I was down for the Concours a couple of weeks ago.
They're bespoke.
Sounds like the Brooks blazer that I wore at an Ivy League college in the 60s. The only detail omitted werewelted seams.
The decision that many make to spend bespoke prices for RTW is convenience. The nearest truebespoke to San Francisco is probably Despos in Chicago, although there are several practicionersin the LA area who are low profile and probably not in the Despos league or the level of theNew York tailors. I'll be in Naples, Rome and MIlan in a few weeks and am not even consideringgetting anything made, because I won't be around for fittings, nor would I want to have to fly toNew...
Winston Tailors ( Chipp) I used to get MTM from them before I moved to CA. High quality trad and trad-derived. Not sure of prices now. http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/27/a-tailor-who-caters-to-a-certain-taste/ 28 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036 (212) 687-0850