or Connect

Posts by comrade

Then you should have used the PM function.
It looks like shit, IMHO.
You are over paying big time: http://www.armynavysales.com/products/classic-schott-32-oz.-melton-wool-naval-pea-coat And if I lose belly weight, would that affect fit? Of course. My unsolicited advice: Wait until you've lost the weight that you are planning to lose Then buy a PeaCoat.. Also, in California, where I also live, we haven't even had what passes for winter in our state, unless , of course, you live at 7000 ft in the Sierras. Also, Pea Coats are very warm....
Looks like a suit jacket. Sport coats usually have a pattern. Also, the jacket seems to have very heavily padded shoulders. Do you like that much padding?
Gus, you did it again. Great Meet-Up. Jim and Connie Ockert and Mr. Sasamoto and the Ring wares and accessories for which Khakis is justly famous made this get-together extra special. I'll be in Carmel this summer looking to add to my Khaki's collection.
There are much "better" cotton jackets on e Bay from some of the high-end Italian makers. For example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2495-BORRELLI-LUXURY-VINTAGE-Woven-Blue-Cotton-Sport-Coat-Blazer-44-R-/291392672793?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d85b5419
Well above your budget.
Does that mean you'll be accompanied by an under age blonde?Beverly Elaine Aadland (aka Woodsey, Little Wood Nymph and SC) was 17 at the time she was with actor Errol Flynn when he died of a heart attack on October 14, 1959 in Vancouver, British Columbia at the age of 50.[3] In 1961, Aadland's mother, Florence Aadland, alleged in the book The Big Love that actor Flynn had a sexual relationship with her daughter starting at age 15, yet there's also speculation he was led to...
To be precise, Samuelsohn is a Canadian Company. Also, the Talbot Model, which was discontinued a few years ago, was offering a relatively "contemporary cut" , i.e. fairly slim, with side vents but conforming to its Ivy heritage with very natural shoulders. I tried one on at The Hound in San Francisco, probably in '06, or '07.
Without seeing the shoes, I would venture to guess that they date from the BB Chinese marketing initiative of the 20s and 30s when bound feet where were still prevalent among the elite classes. Based on this assumption, these probaly are women's shoes size 4 d.