or Connect

Posts by newinny

I have a kingsman jacket i'm very happy with. Definitely one true size up or even two up.
CJ boots for $300 shipped to US at Purdey
Yoox has a tough pricing challenge: pricing an ever increasing number of SKU's with an ever changing number of designers for worldwide markets with constantly evolving tastes. I think they've gotten better at this and, as a result, average prices have increased in the past two years. I'm less tempted to purchase things without a substantial discount because it isn't that great of a deal. Furthermore, you could be dealing with a lower quality product (either seconds,...
Brand new Eidos tuxedo on Yoox for ~ $285 in size 38. Beware that this is fairly slim, I ordered and returned it. Wish it fit! http://www.yoox.com/us/49151387HE/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=49151387HE&sizeId=3
Six years later and, with the sole exception of an expensive bag, these are still my upper bounds!
Color is super dark, almost blackish blue.
Chest 21" BOC 30" Hem 7.8"
Will post measurements / pictures this weekend unless it sells beforehand Kei suits are super tough to find, especially in navy blue.
Picked this up during the current Yoox bonanza and I thought it might work. Unworn, unhemmed and new with tags. I'm a size 38 and this is a true 40. Those familiar with the Kei style know this is da bomb! Super light weight wool / linen mix. Would be flawless for CBD on hot days. Original Yoox description & link: Composition: 60% Wool, 40% Linen Details: cool wool, darts, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets,...
If any of these don't work out, will be on B&S as Yoox doesn't take returns on this order.