or Connect

Posts by caledoniasoul2

Quote: For me this is what i like.  I'm 5'10-5'11' depending on the day and weight 145.  I have found that two button with a higher stance, not to higher but about 1-2 inches above the navel with a good amout of waist supression.  Shoulder padding is a bad thing but it depends on what your shoulders look like.  I like a high arm hole with little padding.  What i like now and having made up for me is similar to the paul stuart suit on the mens page, the...
returned mine to CT last week-the loakes run a bit wider then a US D....
great post...but can izzzy do a mtm with a slightly more consturcted shoulder ala HF, kilgour, etc....
roughly 1600
I would really appreicate any more info and updates on Traguardo. Pics of course would be great..... In that vein and as i have posted before those of us in the sub 2K category may also appreicate any more info on gilberto designs as well
For those nyers...hallak does a great job albeit ery pricey at 4-5 dollars a pop.I wonder if they hand press or not, but the shirts from them are so far above even the local "hand press' job its not funny. or those that like math....there is also the hallak collar stay variable which must be added to the equation. Stated otherwise, hallak adds collar stays to the finished shirt. If you are like me and dont think that mop or silver collar statys are worth then this a a...
Picked up the "custom" suit from alexis last week. The fit on the jacket is very good. Cant tell if they cut a direct pattern for me or alterted a "set" pattern based on my measurements. 2 quick try ons. he put a holland and shrry super 120's label inside the jacket but i thought i selected a "clayton" or "mason" fabric...mmmmm Pants seem a bit "square" and not truly custom made but maybe cut from a standard shape. They just dont seem to fit great. I may take them back to...
I wonder if the suits are that bad...hard to tell from the website....however if the "fashion" shirts are any indication-its not a good sign for the suits. however the styling looks pretty good albeit a bit trendy....any guinea pigs out there -with more info-
JLibourel how about some pics of that blazer before chan/chu gets here in July so we can get some inspiration about ordering....
i placed an order a while back....have not heard from them...