or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Salt is a mindless action movie. No Country for Old Men is one of the best movies of the last decade.
Believe me, it is hotter than f*** in Eastern North Carolina. I always crack the face shield up a notch if I am going slow enough for it to stay up. I will never own a less than full face helmet.I don't think the open face would make much difference anyway. Perforated leather is the answer for me. If it is really hot I will soak a T shirt, wring it out and wear it under the perforated jacket. Nice and cool.
This is why I recommend a full face helmet:
High quality new Brooks Brothers Dark Pebble Grain Leather Carry on Trolley. Brass lock and key included. Minor scratches on the front main latches, otherwise perfect. I have the duffle version of this and have been quite pleased with the quality and durability. 22 x 15 x 10 with the handle stowed. $350.***SOLD***
He was excellent in Band of Brothers.
I never saw the movie but the book, by Thomas Berger, easily makes my top ten list.
Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always be between 3 and 4 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for...
Brooks Brothers Size Chart.
Price includes US shipping. Brooks Brothers Wooden Suit or Shirt Hangers. With dowel rod so can be used as a shirt hanger or suit hanger. Switching from a hodgepodge of wire and plastic hangers can really jazz up your closet. These are brand new. Lighter Brown are curved, 17 inches wide, 1/2 inch thick. Dark Brown are curved, 17.25 inches wide, 5/16 inch thick. Dark ones all sold. Specify which color you want. Order a mix if you prefer. 10 for $49 shipped to...
ALL BELOW SOLD 1818 Madison Saxxon Ultrafine Herringbone Navy Blue Wool Suit. Two button, Single vent. Made in USA. This is a $1098 retail suit. Tagged 44R. P2P 22.75, Sh 19.75, Sl 24.5, L 30.5. Pleated cufffed pants are W39 taken in to W37, L 28 but there are 4 inches available to be let out in length. I am overcompensating for alterations with this price. $270.***SOLD*** 1818 Madison Charcoal Gray Wool Suit. Two Button Single Vent. Made in USA. Tagged...