or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

You made a deal and now you want to renegotiate it. That is not compromise and that is not scrupulous behavior on your part.
Each of them is a special and precious little flower.
I prefer either the Wolverine 1000 Mile or the Red Wing Iron Ranger. That boot looks dressier, but cheap and flimsy in comparison.
Brooks Brothers makes pancake mix?
That seems to be feedback extortion. Keep it polite, do what you have to do, and if he leaves bad feedback then show that exchange to ebay and ask to have the feedback removed. OTOH, from the buyer's point of view it certainly appears that you are keeping him from winning this because the bids are low. Why not have your brother bid on it? You will end up paying 10% for your own item but you did make an error.
My primary concern is the length if you are a 40L. Beyond that, measure the shoulder of a properly fitting jacket if you are concerned about the shoulder.
I have only seen about 20 minutes total. Don't let a small sample size prevent you from judging.
It is predictable, has stereotyped characters and is not funny.
If you have an extreme V to the upper body then you are not going to find a good fit OTR.
Fabric and buttons.