or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

^ I have experimented with removing stains on ties and decided that it is not worth the trouble. YMMV.
Damn! I am getting returns for fit at about 5X my usual rate. On items which I am providing measurements.
Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact,...
Even if this thread is closed I still have most of these. Price includes US shipping. You can't beat this deal on a quality cummerbund. New Brooks Brothers Makers Cummerbunds. The Black and the Burgundy are English woven silk. The Dark Gray is wool. All are made in USA. Retail is $95. $32>>>$28 Sizes available: Black Small-Medium Gray Small-Medium Black 346 Large-Extra Large (ext to 53 inches) $25 Black Large-Extra Large Burgundy Large-Extra Large (extends to...
An odd jacket is a suit jacket without trousers. It is sometimes called an orphaned suit coat. The odd jacket is the origin of the sport coat.Some orphans work better than others. Finer weaves, pinstripes, finer patterns, less contrasting buttons...more orphanish. Coarser fabrics, brighter colors, more vibrant patterns, contrasting buttons...these work better when using as a sport coat / odd jacket function. There is considerable overlap in the fabrics / patterns used...
Excerpt from the description of a sport coat I sold a few days ago: Measures P2P 22, Sh 18 7/8, Sl 22, L 29.75. Note that the sleeves have been adjusted (hemmed) a little bit shorter than average. There is fabric available if you want to let the sleeve out an inch or so. Know your measurements. Message from buyer today: I just opened the package that arrived today and the sleeves are way too short. I will get it shipped to you within the next few days. or Just...
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international quote. I can fit two (or three depending upon size) into a USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelope, so international shipping can be pretty reasonable on a per shirt basis. If I put "n" after a size that means that shirt has no pocket. There are several different neck labels. Your shirt may not come in a plastic bag. All are first quality but have a mark on the neck label to prevent return to BB. These shirts currently...
I am convinced that measurements and how to measure are magical and mysterious to most ebay buyers. I have some BB custom made shirts. BB does not put measurements or fits on the labels of these shirts. I put actual measurements of neck, sleeve, and P2P in the listings. Question from ebayer: Hello- how do you know that this shirt is in fact 18.5 x 35 ? My answer: I have a yardstick and I know how to measure shirts.
I use 3x3x3 cardboard boxes but you will probably need to buy 20 to 50 to get the cost per box to a reasonable level. Ship First Class at around $3.
[/B]Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not...