or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

For the last 6 months I have always had about a 1% defect rate on a 3 month lookback due only to USPS lost packages. My grandfather was a small town postmaster. He would be rolling over in his grave if he knew how dicked up the USPS is now.
I asked the question only because it is relevant. I have bounced back onto the good side of 98% recently after being a hair below it for several months. This is the same type of issue which put me below back in the Spring.If I were at 100% or 95% I wouldn't consider it.
Back in September I took an ebay defect for an undelivered pair of pants. I am pretty sure that the buyer used an old address on his paypal, and either he or the USPS screwed up with the forwarding. Today I received the item with a sticker "Unclaimed Return to Sender". Has anyone had a defect removed based upon a situation like this? Waste of time or worthwhile?
Of course you release them and drive them all right past where you are living. It's an airtight plan.But that's the type of logic that we have become accustomed to. This episode was screwed up mostly by the fact that they expanded about 30 minutes of material into 90 minutes. Damn, that was a fluffed up mess.I want to know WTF happened to these people's peripheral vision and hearing. There is no fucking way that a zombie could sneak up on you in the woods if you have...
Price includes US shipping. New Brooks Brothers Country Club Sea Island Cotton Dark Gray Socks Lot of 3 Pairs Retail $45 each. Made in England. For sizes 7.5-12. $55 for 3 pairs. $70 for 4 pairs
RIght. If there is damage to the item it does not matter that the seller did not notice it. In other words, a seller will not be able to transfer his problem (damaged goods) to the buyer by using some special wording.
And therein lies the genius of the plan.
True story: Today I called a guy a dumb f*** for not knowing his size and asking for a swap out on a Golden Fleece tuxedo. But it was my brother and I gave it to him free so he let it slide.
Price includes US shipping. $38 per pair. New Brooks Brothers Milano pants. Most have paper BB labels and price tags. Made in either China or Malaysia. Most are 100% Cotton but a few are 98% Cotton. I am selling these for $38 shipped to a US address. I will not provide further measurements (rise, leg opening, etc.) First quality, Labels marked, No returns. Sizes listed from top to bottom of stacks; I found two more pairs: 32-20sold in same light khaki / stone...
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping quote. No volume discount. First quality unless otherwise noted but labels marked to prevent return to BB. I measured most of these or at least the same size/model. If the one you want doesn't have measurements, check identical size/model sweaters. Measurements are on price tags, click to enlarge. P is P2P, L is length from top of collar. Retail on the Cashmere sweaters ranges from $348 to $498. When...