or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

I just sold a Thom Browne shirt to a Chinese buyer. The entire address is in Chinese characters except for the postal code and "China". It shows as eligible for seller protection. Any problems with that?
If find that the bad feeling is quickly erased by the good feeling I get when I put someone on my 'No soup for you!' list.
It works.
I like Graham Greene's writing style and greatly enjoyed The Quiet American. The Tenth Man is also good.
Etsy's definition of handmade is much more lenient than that of the FTC FWIW.
$39 price includes US shipping. Trad perfection. New Without Tags Brooks Brothers Blue and White Stripe Cotton Seersucker Slim Fit Button Down Collar Shirt. Made in USA. Crisp shirts with a high quality of fabric and workmanship. Use measurements to predict fit. These are Slim Fit shirts but are generously sized in neck measurement and sleeve length. Measurements: XS 15-33/34 P2P (across chest at armpit level) 21.25 S 16-34/35 21.5 M 16.5-34/35 23 L ...
Price includes US Shipping. The price buys all three shirts. Lot of 3 14.5-31 NWT Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Non Iron Spread Collar French Cuff Shirts. $95>>>$85. Note that these don't measure exactly the same. Look at the close ups of the price tags for exact measurements.
Agreed. I have never seen a request for a teacher discount, but I have seen several asking for discounts because they are in the military. Fuck them. I am a veteran and I don't ask for any special privileges, ever.
New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Black Wool Suit. Full canvas construction. Made in USA. Ultrafine herringbone weave. Size 36R. Two Button Double Vent. Retail is $1850. Jacket measurements are as follows: P2P 19 Sh 17 1/8 Sl 22.25 unfinished L 28.5 Pleated pants are W30.5, length unfinished. Milano is not usually pleated, but with a custom suit anything is possible. Sleeve label was pulled out, leaving a small hole in the sleeve and...
Price includes US shipping. Lot of Five New with tags Brooks Brothers Custom Spread Collar Non Iron Dress Shirts. Made in USA. Measures 16-36, 21 inches across chest at armpit level. Use measurements to predict fit. Retail is $138 each, so total retail for the group is $690. $155