or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. Come on, man. You just bought yourself a pair of bit loafers for $800. Think of someone else for a change. She will never know you only paid $18. NWT Brooks Brothers 346 Non Iron Cotton Green White Hawaiian Floral Blouse. Sizes 6,8,10,12. $18
I don't like the OBO option. It is a clear message that the price is not a real price, just a start of a negotiation. And I don't have time, energy or enthusiasm for hammering out a deal on a $50 shirt or a $30 tie. It is easy enough to reduce prices or put a sale in effect when some old inventory needs to be moved.
Ask him if you can use his pics in your auction.What a dipshit. Why does it matter whether the buyer is going to resell it? The fact is that the whole world saw it the first time and nobody wanted it at a higher price.
It is a term used by people who want you to know that they have people who work directly for them. They rarely mention the fact that they are the direct report of someone else.
Hey that 15-33 shirt is one of my listings, free advertising.
I have listed hundreds of Brooks Brothers items on ebay with starting bids of $1. This is a strategy designed to generate interest because a buyer thinks that perhaps he can get the item for a very low price. That is a two-edged sword and sometimes the item sells dirt cheap. This guy wanting to back up on a tie over a few bucks is complete BS and he deserves negative feedback. I shipped a BB tie yesterday which I would not trade for the tie in his auction. It went for...
Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers White Cotton Royal Oxford Short Sleeve With Pocket. Spread Collar, Made in USA. 14.5 inch neck, Shoulder 17.25. $42
Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers White Cotton Royal Oxford Short Sleeve With Pocket. Spread Collar, Made in USA. 14.5 inch neck, Shoulder 17.25.
This is the reason that ties should be shipped rolled in a box.
I have used both, and currently use poly for most US shipping and Tyvek for international. I have never had any complaints about the poly bags.