or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

I will be riding a motorbike in Asia until the end of October. My wife will be handling shipping when I am gone. To make everything go more smoothly until I return: 1. She doesn't do measurements, so please don't ask. 2. Don't ask what last is it on?/ Is it fully canvassed? etc. She doesn't know that much about men's clothing. 3. This is the big one ---- For the love of humanity, when you ask about an item or order an item, cut and paste my description so she...
I am convinced that measurements and how to measure are magical and mysterious to most ebay buyers. I have some BB custom made shirts. BB does not put measurements or fits on the labels of these shirts. I put actual measurements of neck, sleeve, and P2P in the listings. Question from ebayer: Hello- how do you know that this shirt is in fact 18.5 x 35 ? My answer: I have a yardstick and I know how to measure shirts.
I use 3x3x3 cardboard boxes but you will probably need to buy 20 to 50 to get the cost per box to a reasonable level. Ship First Class at around $3.
[/B]Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not...
Some buyers seem to be facing a fear of problems with their purchases and will return for phantom problems, not saying that is the case with RTC because we don't have any followup info from him.Reminds me of an SF sale about a year ago. Brooks Brothers Custom Tailored line is manufactured by Southwick, and always has that little white Southwick label with numbers on it inside the right chest pocket. Included on this label is a size, but in many cases the size is...
Price includes US shipping. The 14.5-33 and the 16-34 do not have hang tags or price tags. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece White Egyptian Cotton Formal Shirt. French Cuffs. Mother of pearl buttons with cotton ties can be easily removed to replace with studs. New with $225 price tags, Golden Fleece hang tags, and in Brooks Brothers plastic shirt bags. 14.5-33, 15-34sold, 16-34, 16.5-35, 17-35sold, 17.5-36sold. $62. I have a 17.5-36 with a faint ink stain inside the...
I think it works very well.
:embar:Price includes US shipping. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Custom suits are made by renowned tailor Martin Greenfield in New York. These suits are custom tailored, and are typically based upon a Martin Greenfield cut called Classic, Custom Classic, or something like that. They are not BB cuts (Madison, Fitz, etc.). Listed sizes are my estimation of size, go by measurements to predict fit. Golden Fleece Dark Gray Pinstripe Wool Suit. Two Button, Double Vent,...
13,200 is low miles? On a 2009?
You have two choices:1. Allow returns.2. Don't allow returns. Have returns forced on you with a side order of negative feedback.