or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Here is something which I have reread every few years since finding it. It is a GQ article by Tom Junod, called My Father's Fashion Tips. This is the best magazine article which I have ever read, and I even put it in the top 10 great works that I have ever read. I would be interested in hearing what others think about it. http://www.gq.com/story/fashion-generation-tips-national-magazine-award?printable=true
George Costanza: [pause] Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.
So does that mean that the USPS will not accept it?
I just sold a Thom Browne shirt to a Chinese buyer. The entire address is in Chinese characters except for the postal code and "China". It shows as eligible for seller protection. Any problems with that?
If find that the bad feeling is quickly erased by the good feeling I get when I put someone on my 'No soup for you!' list.
It works.
I like Graham Greene's writing style and greatly enjoyed The Quiet American. The Tenth Man is also good.
Etsy's definition of handmade is much more lenient than that of the FTC FWIW.
$39 price includes US shipping. Trad perfection. New Without Tags Brooks Brothers Blue and White Stripe Cotton Seersucker Slim Fit Button Down Collar Shirt. Made in USA. Crisp shirts with a high quality of fabric and workmanship. Use measurements to predict fit. These are Slim Fit shirts but are generously sized in neck measurement and sleeve length. Measurements: XS 15-33/34 P2P (across chest at armpit level) 21.25 S 16-34/35 21.5 M 16.5-34/35 23 L ...
Price includes US Shipping. The price buys all three shirts. Lot of 3 14.5-31 NWT Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Non Iron Spread Collar French Cuff Shirts. $95>>>$85. Note that these don't measure exactly the same. Look at the close ups of the price tags for exact measurements.