or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. The 14.5-33 and the 16-34 do not have hang tags or price tags. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece White Egyptian Cotton Formal Shirt. French Cuffs. Mother of pearl buttons with cotton ties can be easily removed to replace with studs. New with $225 price tags, Golden Fleece hang tags, and in Brooks Brothers plastic shirt bags. 14.5-33, 15-34sold, 16-34, 16.5-35, 17-35sold, 17.5-36sold. $62. I have a 17.5-36 with a faint ink stain inside the...
I think it works very well.
:embar:Price includes US shipping. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Custom suits are made by renowned tailor Martin Greenfield in New York. These suits are custom tailored, and are typically based upon a Martin Greenfield cut called Classic, Custom Classic, or something like that. They are not BB cuts (Madison, Fitz, etc.). Listed sizes are my estimation of size, go by measurements to predict fit. Golden Fleece Dark Gray Pinstripe Wool Suit. Two Button, Double Vent,...
13,200 is low miles? On a 2009?
You have two choices:1. Allow returns.2. Don't allow returns. Have returns forced on you with a side order of negative feedback.
suiting - fabric for suits suit - a set of matching outer garments This is basic basic basic.
Tell him to give the offending area a shot of WD-40.
Try to ditch the commute. Live more frugally. The expensive car, lavish house, lavish furniture----all meaningless. 75+ hours per week of work and commute? It's not worth it.
That's bullshit. Everyone knows Brian is the best. I'm only in there with a bunch of other guys slugging it out for second place.
Good point. Another thing to consider is that combined shipping is not always less expensive. In many cases, combining two shirts into a box (which must be sent Priority, 1 - 2 pounds) is more expensive than shipping them separately by First Class. Buyers never seem to be aware of this, so instead of explaining this to them I usually give them some discount anyway. I look at it as a small volume discount.