or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

I have used both, and currently use poly for most US shipping and Tyvek for international. I have never had any complaints about the poly bags.
I roll the tie, wrap it in tissue paper scavenged from a dept. store, and ship it First Class Mail in a U-Line 3x3x3 box.
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international options. Use measurements to determine fit. These are priced individually. The SF format requires that the Price above be the price of one item in the thread. 1818 Madison Subdued Pink Sport Coat. 56% Silk, 24% Linen, 20% Cotton. Two button, Double vent. Very mellow pink, easy to wear. 39R P2P 21.5, Sh 18 5/8, Sl 24.5, L 30.5. $95.SOLD 1818 Madison Subdued Pink Sport Coat. 56% Silk, 24% Linen, 20% Cotton....
Nope. Free money.
Price includes US shipping. First quality. Brooks Brothers Country Club Egyptian Cotton Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt. Fabric woven in Italy. Retail $168. Small / Regular measures 15-35, P2P 21.75. $35>>>$32
Price includes US shipping. Still available at the time I closed the listing. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Tan Sport Coat. Buttons are not applied and button holes and not been made. Full set of Mother of Pearl buttons are included. No build sheet or content label but I think this is a Silk / Linen blend. It is a very nubby fabric. There is a spot (probably a water spot, shown in last picture) about the size of a quarter on one sleeve. I found a couple of other...
I agree with most of what NativeTxn wrote but would offer the following clarification:What I mean is that there is a price point which reaches a satisfactory level of quality, beyond which the increased value of the item is no longer proportionate to the increase in price. In other words (in my opinion) a $2000 suit is not twice as good as a $1000 suit. You can change those numbers for individual taste. I am sure that others would substitute $300/$600 or $4000/$2000. ...
Price includes US shipping. Use measurements to predict fit. Spectacular Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Nubby Silk Dinner Jacket. Two button, Double vent, Mother of Pearl Buttons. Full canvas construction. This was built as formal wear, but IMO it can also be used as a sport coat because of the nubby fabric and the two-button construction. This jacket is just insanely cool. There are a few very faint small smudges on it, guaranteed to come out with dry cleaning. ...
Price includes US shipping. You can't beat this deal. Short Sleeve Knee Length Brooks Brothers Cotton Pajamas. All are size Small. Tops measure approximately P2P 23, L 28. Waist is elastic, 28 through about 34 should be the best range of fit in the waist. Retail $79.50 Red Blue White Stripe Seersucker. $30>>$28 White Orange Blue Check. $30>>$28SOLD White Yellow Blue Black Check. $30>>$28SOLD
You can buy NWT Brooks Brothers 1818 suits on B&S for around $300. These retail at about $1000 but can be found for less on sale. The made in USA BB or HF inhabit a sweet spot IMO. Spending more money can get a better suit but with greatly diminishing returns. And I agree with one of the posters above. A properly fitting $400 department store suit looks better than an ill-fitting $4000 suit.