or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers White Cotton Royal Oxford Short Sleeve With Pocket. Spread Collar, Made in USA. 14.5 inch neck, Shoulder 17.25. $42
Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers White Cotton Royal Oxford Short Sleeve With Pocket. Spread Collar, Made in USA. 14.5 inch neck, Shoulder 17.25.
This is the reason that ties should be shipped rolled in a box.
I have used both, and currently use poly for most US shipping and Tyvek for international. I have never had any complaints about the poly bags.
I roll the tie, wrap it in tissue paper scavenged from a dept. store, and ship it First Class Mail in a U-Line 3x3x3 box.
I will be riding a motorbike in Asia until the end of October. My wife will be handling shipping when I am gone. To make everything go more smoothly until I return: 1. She doesn't do measurements, so please don't ask. 2. Don't ask what last is it on?/ Is it fully canvassed? etc. She doesn't know that much about men's clothing. 3. This is the big one ---- For the love of humanity, when you ask about an item or order an item, cut and paste my description so she...
Nope. Free money.
Price includes US shipping. First quality. Brooks Brothers Country Club Egyptian Cotton Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt. Fabric woven in Italy. Retail $168. Small / Regular measures 15-35, P2P 21.75. $35>>>$32
Price includes US shipping. Still available at the time I closed the listing. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Tan Sport Coat. Buttons are not applied and button holes and not been made. Full set of Mother of Pearl buttons are included. No build sheet or content label but I think this is a Silk / Linen blend. It is a very nubby fabric. There is a spot (probably a water spot, shown in last picture) about the size of a quarter on one sleeve. I found a couple of other...
I agree with most of what NativeTxn wrote but would offer the following clarification:What I mean is that there is a price point which reaches a satisfactory level of quality, beyond which the increased value of the item is no longer proportionate to the increase in price. In other words (in my opinion) a $2000 suit is not twice as good as a $1000 suit. You can change those numbers for individual taste. I am sure that others would substitute $300/$600 or $4000/$2000. ...