or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

If it's not the first rule then it is pretty close to that.
Years ago ebay was full of it: JC Penney not Brioni Kiton...
Agreed. I would like to see it again.
Take your jacket to a mainline BB store which offers the MTM program and look through their fabric samples. If they have it then they will make a pair of trousers to your specifications. Expect to pay a hefty price.
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/style-tips/how-to-measure-a-jacket/
This thread is not unwelcoming of new posters. This thread is unwelcoming of thin-skinned noobs who want to walk into the room and dominate the conversation. Your machine gun posts and minor pissing contests with some of the regulars is a distraction and a waste of my time because I have to scroll through it.Helpful hint: There are people here who have made a living on ebay for years, know far more about this than you do, and only post every few weeks. RMPL.
That bike should have spoked wheels.
Price includes US shipping. New with tags Brooks Brothers Cambridge Blue Blazer, 3 roll 2, single vent, Comero wool. $165 Cambridge is a slim fit version of Brooks Brothers iconic Ivy League / Trad blazer. Very lightweight, perfect for warm weather wear. Note that the 41R is labelled as 42R. But a 21.5 P2P is not a 42R, so I am calling it a 41R. Measurements: 36RSOLD P2P 19.5, Sh 16.75, Sl 24, L 29.25 40RSOLD P2P 21, Sh 17 5/8, Sl 24 3/8, L 29.25 41RSOLD P2P...
Here is something which I have reread every few years since finding it. It is a GQ article by Tom Junod, called My Father's Fashion Tips. This is the best magazine article which I have ever read, and I even put it in the top 10 great works that I have ever read. I would be interested in hearing what others think about it. http://www.gq.com/story/fashion-generation-tips-national-magazine-award?printable=true
George Costanza: [pause] Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.