or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Prices include US shipping. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for...
Price includes US shipping. 3 pairs Brooks Brothers Cashmere Socks. Made in Italy. Retail $49.50 per pair. 3 Pairs Black. $49SOLD 3 Pairs Blue. $49SOLD
I have said from the start that ebay's goal is a de facto seller fee increase. This system actually encourages buyer dishonesty and it encourages buyers and sellers to escalate to ebay rather than working things out.Example: Several years ago I bought a pair of Bill's Khakis from one of the big sellers who buys at their outlet. She sent me the wrong thing. I communicated with her. She sent me the right item and reimbursed me for shipping the original pair back to her....
Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Madison Fit Peak Lapel Black Tuxedo.[/B] $425 Price includes US shipping. All have paper Brooks Brothers price tags, some $1600 price tabs are torn off while some remain. Full Canvas Construction. All pants are pleated, all are unhemmed and plenty long enough (example: the pants for the 42R are inseam 37 inches). First quality, no flaws. All are hand tailored in USA by Martin Greenfield for Brooks Brothers. These have retail tags...
Prices include US shipping. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for...
I still have the large size hangers, even if this thread is closed. Ten Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece hangers for $110 shipped to US. If that seems expensive, price some new premium suit hangers. These were used in BB retail stores so they may have a few marks or scuffs but overall are in nice condition. It is quite satisfying to see your suits and jackets lined up in your closet on first class matching hangers. Hangers for sizes 36-42 are 17.25 inches wide.Sold...
REDUCED Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Corduroy Sport Coat, Two Button, Double Vent. Very nice, clean, new, crisp sport coats in the hard to find Regent Cut. Retail $448. $135>>>$125 shipped. Size, P2P, Shoulder, Sleeve, Length 40R 21.25, 18 3/8, 24 1/8, 30 41R 21.75, 19, 24, 30 42R 22, 19 1/8, 24 3/8, 30 3/8 43R 22.75, 19 1/8, 24 7/8, 30.5 44R 23.25, 19 5/8, 24.75, 30.5
It is a sport coat, not a suit.
New shirts. Some new with tags. Price includes US shipping. White French Cuff OCBD BB0 BB1 BB3 BB4 BB5 $85>>>$75 Short Sleeve Gray/Blue/White Plaid OCBD BB0 $65>>$55 Blue/Black/White University Stripe OCBD BB0 $65 Short Sleeve Blue OCBD BB0 $65Sold Short Sleeve Navy/Green/Yellow/White Plaid OCBD BB0 $65 White OCBD BB0 $90 Blue/White Fine Stripe OCBD BB0 $90SOLD White Club Collar Oxford Cloth BB0 $90 Ivory Burgundy Check Button Down BB0 ...
You are a small-timer Luddite. I have no idea WTF ViewNX2 software is, much less how to use it.