or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. Red / White Check OCBD. Red / White / Navy Grosgrain inside placket. $180 TB0 14.5-31 P2P 19.75 TB1SOLD 15-32 20 Blue OCBD. Red / White / Navy Grosgrain inside placket. $190 TB1 14.5-32 P2P 20.5 SOLD Navy / White Gingham Button Down with Red / White / Navy Grosgrain Strips on on sleeves. TB2. 15.5-33.5. P2P 20.5. $180 Navy / White Plaid OCBD with 4 alternating White / Navy Grosgrain Strips on body of shirt and on sleeves. ...
A few months ago I had a counterfeit claim on a made in Thailand Brooks Brothers corduroy sport coat. The buyer claimed that "a salesman at the Brooks Brothers store" told him that it is a cheap Thai counterfeit. I asked him for the name of the salesman but he did not provide it. Yep. Like anybody counterfeits BB Thailand sport coats, puts authentic looking price tags on them, and then marks through the inner label with a Sharpie. You can't do anything about it. I...
Has anyone looked into ebay's requirement for a GTIN on new clothing items starting later this month? I just watched an ebay video which is at about a 4th grade level in which a dipshit showed how easy it is to find these numbers on a box for a piece of electronic gear. He didn't show me how to find it for a new custom made shirt though.
Price includes US shipping. New with tags Brooks Brothers Cambridge Blue Blazer, 3 roll 2 sack, single vent, Comero wool. $165 Cambridge is a slim fit version of Brooks Brothers iconic Ivy League / Trad blazer. Very lightweight, perfect for warm weather wear. $598 retail price tags in place. Note that the 41R is labelled by Brooks Brothers as 42R and the 43R is labeled as a 44R. I am doing this because I don't think that the labeled sizes represent what a forum...
Hmm, apparently both of you sell much more than I do and don't get returns.
Sell a few dozen pairs of shoes on ebay with reasonable shipping charges, returns allowed, and no restocking fee.
I get about 40% returns for fit on ebay shoe sales. Sell them on SF where the buyers typically know their size.
Quick google search, ebay site: http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/build-your-business-online/deliver-great-service/handling.html1-day and same-day handling at-a-glance1-day or same-day handling gives you until the end of the next business day to shipHandling time starts when buyer payment clears Weekends and holidays don't countYou can set your handling time and order cut-off times for each listing1-day or same-day handling is not required to qualify for Top Rated...
Reduced **********Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Madison Gray Pinstripe Suit. Full Canvas Construction. Premium Saxxon Wool. Two Button, Single Vent. Flat front trousers. Jackets have baste stitching in place on shoulders and sleeves, button packs included. Trousers are unhemmed. Price tags, sleeve tags and Saxxon hang tags in place. Retail $1900. Made in Italy. $395>>>>$360 36SSOLD P2P 19.5, Sh 17 5/8, Sl 23, L...
I will research it for you. From ebay: When a buyer doesn't receive an item If a buyer doesn't receive an item, the buyer needs to report that they didn't receive the item by contacting the seller from My eBay. The seller should address the buyer's concern and provide updates on the delivery of the item, tracking information, or a refund. If the buyer isn't happy with the seller's response or doesn't receive a response, the buyer can ask us to step in and help. If...