or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping options. Scroll down to see other shirts available. $90 each or two for $165. I have duplicates of some. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Sea Island Cotton Shirts. Two button barrel cuff. Retail $325. Lavender. All are Slim Fit. Some have a GF Sea Island hang tag with hologram. Most do not have retail price tag. The close up of the neck size label is true to color. 15-32 Slimsold,...
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."- Napoleon Bonaparte
I received a box of them about 3 months ago, no gaps.
Distilled tomcat piss.I wear distilled tomcat piss, or I wear nothing at all.
Price includes US shipping. J W Hulme Leather Envoy Messenger Bag Retail $990. Amazing piece. $390>>$350SOLD http://www.brooksbrothers.com/J.W.-Hulme-Leather-Envoy-Messenger-Bag/UL00095,default,pd.html
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping options. Scroll down to see other shirts available. $90 each or two for $165. I have duplicates of some. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Sea Island Cotton Shirts. Two button barrel cuff, like the white shirt below. Retail $325. Blue. All are Slim Fit. Some have a GF Sea Island hang tag with hologram. Most do not have retail price tag. 15-32 Slimsold, 15.5-33 Slim, 16-33 Slim, 16-34...
I will be riding a motorbike in Asia until the end of October. My wife will be handling shipping when I am gone. To make everything go more smoothly until I return: 1. She doesn't do measurements, so please don't ask. 2. Don't ask what last is it on?/ Is it fully canvassed? etc. She doesn't know that much about men's clothing. 3. This is the big one ---- For the love of humanity, when you ask about an item or order an item, cut and paste my description so she...
Only one remaining in each size. Spectacular New Brooks Brothers Silk Floral Dress, Size 6, 8 or 14. Length 40 inches for the 8, 41 inches for the 14. Retail $348. The 14 has a BB retail price tag, while the 6 and 8 do not. Fabric woven in Italy. Made in China.
I have shipped from the US to Australia many times using First Class and Priority with no problems.
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for quote in international shipping. Blue OCBD Retail $240 TB0 14-31 P20.25 $120 White Oxford Cloth Wing Collar French Cuff. Inner label looks like a Brooks Brothers custom label, but has the name "Thom Browne" so this is a prototype or sample shirt. I don't know whether it was ever produced, may be one of a kind. 14-32 P19.75. $120 Green White Check OCBD. TBO 13.75-31 P19 $110 Gray University Stripe Club OCBD. ...