or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

^ Bolding mine.Ebay is so full of shit. There is no way that anyone selling items which are not brand new in original packaging can maintain 98% on this new plan.Even when a seller provides good pics and accurate measurements, returns for fit described by a buyer as SNAD will be over 2%.
Only a hidden camera? That is a horrible suggestion.He also must be wearing a wire and have a surveillance van nearby.
Southeastern is a fine piece of work.
Thank you very much for the help.
That's a great concept. Thanks for the advice.Did you miss the part where I asked if anyone had "an answer which has been vetted with an accountant or the IRS?"
I have many fewer shipments than the number of items sold because of combined shipping. I have one buyer who buys 30 to 40 items in one shipment.Anyway, my question is really not a request for a common sense answer. It is a request for an answer which has been vetted with an accountant or the IRS.
Which Paypal records, the line which says Mar 5, 2014 PayPal Services To US Postal Service Completed Details PayPal Services To US Postal Service 4VG277574K8342016 -$19.81 USD?If you mean that one, I don't think so. Even if you print that out it only proves that you paid the USPS for something. It does not prove that the payment was for a deductible business expense. And if the IRS audits you 3 years from now you will not be able to retrieve any extra info...
I don't know if locking is the answer but I would suggest that in our advice and explanations we may be giving people an explanation of how to beat the system.And if someone wanted to write an ebook called How to Rip Off Sellers on Ebay --- How I buy my clothing very cheap or even FREE!, he could find all the info he needs in this thread.
When I print postage on ebay or paypal it uses a full 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Half is the label and half is the Online Label Record, which shows the tracking number, ship date, cost, addresses, etc. I save these in case of IRS audit. Here is a question for those of you who use the printed stickers for postage. Do you have any hard copy of a receipt for each piece of postage that you print? If not, what would you use to prove that it is a legitimate and real expense...