or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

At the time I closed this I still had the ones not marked SOLD. Contact me by PM if you want to check availability. I am not finding time to list ties individually, so here are some groups of ties at great prices. Price includes US shipping. All are made in US, are standard length and are 100% silk unless otherwise noted. All ties in each group are within 1/8 inch of the posted width for the group. An "Irregular" label on a Brooks Brothers tie means that it is...
Thanks for the mentions!
Shipping: Prices include US shipping. For international shipping I charge actual cost. Measurement/Sizes: In an item description "Tagged 40R" means that the item has been marked as a 40R by Brooks Brothers. "40R" means that is my estimation of the size. Some of these items may have already had some alterations done or may be custom tailored. For those reasons, you should know your measurements and use those to determine whether a jacket will fit. No returns. Here...
Lot of 7 new Brooks Brothers ties. Standard length. All are from 3 1/2 to 3 5/8 inches wide. All 100% Silk and Made in USA. Price includes US shipping. Retail on the NWT tie on the far right is $98.50.SOLD $85 for the group.
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for prices for international shipping. New without tags Brooks Brothers Luxury Line Egyptian Cotton Shirts. These are super premium fabrics. Look at the close ups to see the rich detail. $52 Each or Two for $95 I have duplicates of some of these so if you want more than one, ask. Some may have GF hang tags and price tags. White with Blue Double Stripe Egyptian Cotton Spread Collar. USA. Retail $185. Madison is the new...
Price includes US shipping. This is a current catalog item which can be seen here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Fitzgerald-Fit-Saxxon%C2%AE-Wool-Herringbone-1818-Suit/492K,default,pd.html?dwvar_492K_Color=GREY&contentpos=7&cgid=0216 Saxxon Wool is a premium fabric. Current retail on this suit is $1198. Some have original price tags / Saxxon hang tags, etc. Price is $325 unless otherwise noted. Unless otherwise noted: all are two button single vent, Fitz comes with...
Yeah, maybe. Fixed.
Prices include US shipping. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for...
New with labels Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Dark Gray Herringbone Over the Calf Dress Socks. Made in Italy. Size 12. Retail $49.50 per pair. Price includes US shipping. SO 2 Pairs for $40 or 3 Pairs for $55.SOLD
No. There may be a size tag on the inside right pocket which says 39R. This is a BB Custom jacket and those tags are always out of line with BB standard sizing. I have seen a100+ of them and maybe 10% conform to typical BB sizing. The fact is that a BB size 39 with BOC of 29 inches is not a 39R.