or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

^ It has a '70's look.
The first one I would just call a pinstripe. The second is a houndstooth with a blue overcheck.
Is the construction different? No. Any feature of a blazer can also be on a suit coat.If you are differing on this point please list the differences. Specific, measurable differences in construction which differentiate a blazer from an orphan suit coat.
I would also offer him a full refund if he wants to return it. I once had a trainer ask me if I would rather be right or be rich. This is one of those cases. The small amount of money involved here (the shipping fees) is not worth taking a negative feedback.In other words, I would argue the orphan/blazer or odd jacket/sport coat case all day in theory with an SF member. If he is a buyer I take the return. I would rather be rich than right.
People get wrapped up in the difference between an orphan and a blazer as if it is a significant difference.Are the buttons different? Almost always.Is the fabric different? Sometimes, but not always.Is the construction different? No. Any feature of a blazer can also be on a suit coat.So if you have to look at a label to decide whether it is an orphan, it doesn't matter. If the buttons are pictured in the auction, what does it matter what the label says? I'm not...
I think the buyer is being quite reasonable and fair. If a suit is represented as NWT is a reasonable assumption that the pants would have some material in the waist for letting out.
Probably just a bunch of inane shit.
It's all good. I am just goofing around. Welcome to the thread.
Not sure about where to get one, but this is a great idea for a new topic in the thread!
Mark on shirt label means can not be returned to BB. Close up pics of marked labels were provided in auction.346 on label means outlet shirt in the world of BB.