or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. Trees not included. I can't see any size printed on these but I bought them as 12D, have worn them several times and consider them to be a right-on-the-money size 12D. Great staple shoes. No particular flaws, just honest wear. $95SOLD
I burn organic gasoline in my vehicles.
I was semi goofing around, but at thrift prices the buttons on a blazer can easily be worth the price of the jacket. I still recall leaving behind a tweed vintage Brooks Brothers sport coat with the leather-looking Golden Fleece logo embossed buttons because one of the sleeve buttons had delaminated and was missing its face. It did not take me long to think it over and realize that the jacket could have been sold as is or salvaged for the buttons. Either way it was...
I use a doubled piece of packaging tape on the back of the label (effectively making it double sided tape).
Of course there is a market for them. You, for example.
Agreed. My mind registers feeling of frustration when I hear that shit.
I think you are in good shape at $35. What brand? It looks similar to some Brooks Brothers coats which I have sold. The toggles were horn with Brooks Brothers engraved in the flat end, very nice looking.
That is a hooded toggle coat. Nice catch, if you thrifted that.edit: More specifically a duffel toggle coat.
Flaky buyers ebb and flow on ebay, but they never completely go away. Last week a buyer ordered 4 shirts from me and is now returning two of them. This one has cuffs that I didn't expect, when the cuff is folded in front of the shirt in the pics and the Item Description says French Cuff. But the best part is that the guy left positive feedback but stated that "Shipping took longer than expected." He paid on Saturday night. I shipped on Monday.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/bestmusic2013/2013/12/17/251964289/ken-tuckers-top-10-albums-of-2013