or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

hyperbole - nounnoun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles1.exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
I choose between these two depending upon mood:d) Ignore him.ore) "I have a lot of friends."
If somebody mentions 70's T&A, and your first thought is "Vintage Turbull & Asser" then you must be a Styleforum member.
Price includes US Shipping. Can Ship international in Padded Flat Rate Priority Envelope at $24.50 or less. Advantage Chino Milano (Wrinkle Free) Most have paper tags and paper labels. $47 Colors From Top. I found a few more pairs after I took the pic. Stone 30-29sold Khaki 31-32sold Navy 33-32sold, 36-30 British Khaki 33-34, 34-36 Black 32-32 Lightweight, 33-32sold, 34-36sold Garment Washed Milano Chinos. $47. Colors from top: Dark Green 36-32 Red ...
Agreed. There is no chance that he just happened to put that shoe horn in that position in some attempt to make the photo better. Zero.
That's ridiculous. Putting a shoe horn in the pic like that is goofy and is a transparent attempt to cover a flaw. People like that make it difficult for honest people to do business on ebay.
Where is there a thrift store which has three carts of (profitable) ebay material?
Every business is a sales and marketing business. Consulting is the easy part. You must design a system to identify prospects, initiate discussions and close for a contract. "Make your company run Faster, Better for Less" strikes my as vague. It promises increased economy/efficiency but it is not an offer. I recommend reading the first half of Mark Joyner's The Irresistible Offer. You are in a crowded field, everyone wants to give advice. Craft an offer which hits...
Globetrotter, I feel for you. Years ago, I tried. I honestly tried, and I came away with the realization that I do not want to be at the mercy of any organizational culture that is not of my own making. Self promotion, paper shuffling, ass kissing... all of that goes with the territory and I am not good at it. It sounds like you have a solid plan. Good luck.
^ This. I grew up in Arkansas, have lived in North Carolina for 30 years, and have been all over the South. I have never heard an accent anything like Rick's, and the way he yells "Caaaaaawwwwwrrrrrrrrrlllllll!" is like fingernails on a chalkboard.