or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Where is there a thrift store which has three carts of (profitable) ebay material?
Every business is a sales and marketing business. Consulting is the easy part. You must design a system to identify prospects, initiate discussions and close for a contract. "Make your company run Faster, Better for Less" strikes my as vague. It promises increased economy/efficiency but it is not an offer. I recommend reading the first half of Mark Joyner's The Irresistible Offer. You are in a crowded field, everyone wants to give advice. Craft an offer which hits...
Globetrotter, I feel for you. Years ago, I tried. I honestly tried, and I came away with the realization that I do not want to be at the mercy of any organizational culture that is not of my own making. Self promotion, paper shuffling, ass kissing... all of that goes with the territory and I am not good at it. It sounds like you have a solid plan. Good luck.
^ This. I grew up in Arkansas, have lived in North Carolina for 30 years, and have been all over the South. I have never heard an accent anything like Rick's, and the way he yells "Caaaaaawwwwwrrrrrrrrrlllllll!" is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
SOLD Price includes US shipping. 12D Starter Kit! Here is a chance to buy a nice group of shoes to jump start your wardrobe. Buy all 4 pairs for $99>>>>$89 or buy them individually priced. Trees not included. Black Towncraft Longwings. Can't find country of origin but based upon the V-Cleat construction these are vintage US made. Great shoes. Zero issues. 12D. $48. Burgundy Parliament Longwings. Like the Towncrafts, can't find country of origin but...
I find that I often run out of space using only legitimate descriptive terms in the title. Never have room for Gorgeous, Stunning or the like. Who searches for those words anyway?
1. You don't know whether it is vintage.2. You think that some people might be turned off by the word vintage.What do you think is the answer to your original question?
You might check the BB website for that.
I may be going out on a limb here, but if the tie is a vintage Hermes then I think that it is a good idea to put both of those words in the description.How can this be a serious question?
Price includes US shipping. Trees not included. I can't see any size printed on these but I bought them as 12D, have worn them several times and consider them to be a right-on-the-money size 12D. Great staple shoes. No particular flaws, just honest wear. $95SOLD