or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Take the return, although it should not be "not as described". If you are going to do ebay then you have to understand that your buyers lack sophistication and lack knowledge of clothing. Returns for dumbass reasons come with the territory.Brooks Brothers navy is so dark that some will mistake it for black, especially indoors.
I am immune to the allure of pricey watches, except for pie pan Omegas.
I agree with this. It was some years ago when I was in the military, but nobody ever expected or requested special prices because of being in the service.
Minor points, but:1. You do not attach your 1099 to the tax return or send the IRS a copy.2. The entity which issues the 1099 files a copy of your 1099 with the IRS.I issued 1099's for my own small businesses for years. My advice is correct.
The day of the return, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride f***ing with you. F*** pride. Pride only hurts. It never helps. You fight through that shit.
hyperbole - nounnoun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles1.exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
I choose between these two depending upon mood:d) Ignore him.ore) "I have a lot of friends."
If somebody mentions 70's T&A, and your first thought is "Vintage Turbull & Asser" then you must be a Styleforum member.
Price includes US Shipping. Can Ship international in Padded Flat Rate Priority Envelope at $24.50 or less. Advantage Chino Milano (Wrinkle Free) Most have paper tags and paper labels. $47 Colors From Top. I found a few more pairs after I took the pic. Stone 30-29sold Khaki 31-32sold Navy 33-32sold, 36-30 British Khaki 33-34, 34-36 Black 32-32 Lightweight, 33-32sold, 34-36sold Garment Washed Milano Chinos. $47. Colors from top: Dark Green 36-32 Red ...
Agreed. There is no chance that he just happened to put that shoe horn in that position in some attempt to make the photo better. Zero.