or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

I received a box of them about 3 months ago, no gaps.
Distilled tomcat piss.I wear distilled tomcat piss, or I wear nothing at all.
Price includes US shipping. J W Hulme Leather Envoy Messenger Bag Retail $990. Amazing piece. $390>>$350 http://www.brooksbrothers.com/J.W.-Hulme-Leather-Envoy-Messenger-Bag/UL00095,default,pd.html
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping options. Scroll down to see other shirts available. $90 each or two for $165. I have duplicates of some. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Sea Island Cotton Shirts. Two button barrel cuff, like the white shirt below. Retail $325. Blue. All are Slim Fit. Some have a GF Sea Island hang tag with hologram. Most do not have retail price tag. 15-32 Slimsold, 15.5-33 Slim, 16-33 Slim, 16-34...
Price includes US shipping. Note that the solid and uni stripe OCBD's are very, very slim. I think they are slimmer than BB ESF. This is the best deal you will find on made in USA OCBD's. These shirts have no neck labels except for the Garland Shirt Company in the dark check. The solids and the University Stripe were manufactured by Brooks Brothers in North Carolina, probably for another label. I am reasonably sure that these are Jack Spade Swenson OCBD shirts based...
Only one remaining in each size. Spectacular New Brooks Brothers Silk Floral Dress, Size 6, 8 or 14. Length 40 inches for the 8, 41 inches for the 14. Retail $348. The 14 has a BB retail price tag, while the 6 and 8 do not. Fabric woven in Italy. Made in China.
I have shipped from the US to Australia many times using First Class and Priority with no problems.
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for quote in international shipping. Blue OCBD Retail $240 TB0 14-31 P20.25 $120 White Oxford Cloth Wing Collar French Cuff. Inner label looks like a Brooks Brothers custom label, but has the name "Thom Browne" so this is a prototype or sample shirt. I don't know whether it was ever produced, may be one of a kind. 14-32 P19.75. $120 White with Red Black Burgundy Check TB0 15-32 P 19.5 $120 Green White Check OCBD. ...
Price includes US shipping. Note that the solid and uni stripe OCBD's are very, very slim. I think they are slimmer than BB ESF. This is the best deal you will find on made in USA OCBD's. These shirts have no neck labels except for the Garland Shirt Company in the dark check. The solids and the University Stripe were manufactured by Brooks Brothers in North Carolina, probably for another label. I am reasonably sure that these are Jack Spade Swenson OCBD shirts based...
New shirts. Some new with tags. Price includes US shipping. White Yellow Green Check Short Sleeve OCBD BB00 $60 White with Blue Check Broadcloth Button Down BB0 $65sold White Club Collar OCBD. BB0, BB3sold. $90 White OCBD with Grosgrain Trim on Sleeve Plackets and Side Seams. BB1. $95 Gray Spread Collar Broadcloth BB1 $60 Blue OCBD with small mill flaw on low left front. BB1 $75 Gray Brushed OCBD with Black Grosgrain. Minor mill flaw on left...