or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Nicholas: There goes a thousand dollars.Christine: Your shoes cost a thousand dollars?Nicholas: That one did.
Switch the buttons and wear it if you like the jacket. Brooks Brothers sells blazers which have smooth suit-like fabric. The difference between a navy suit coat and a navy blazer is the buttons and (usually) the fabric. People have these vague concepts of how a suit jacket is constructed differently than a blazer. It is not.* If you disagree, don't just tell me I am wrong. Give me measurable quantifiable differences of construction of a suit jacket and a blazer, not...
In the past, Brooks Brothers has made OCBD's for SHIPS.
Here is a picture of mine after riding from HCMC to Hanoi in September.
Why can't the chick FBI agent be average, or homely? This is a slap in the face to ugly and average people everywhere! Nefarious By Steven F. Freeman Injured in Afghanistan, Captain Alton Blackwell returns home and discovers that a powerful company's lethal vaccine has taken his friend's life. Can he and beautiful FBI agent Mallory Wilson uncover the shady conspiracy before it claims more victims? Free! Originally: $2.99 From the description of a free Kindle...
lol. Let's see if they can keep their defect rate below 2%. I wonder if the buyer will still always be right.
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for prices for international shipping. New without tags Brooks Brothers Luxury Line Egyptian Cotton Shirts. These are super premium fabrics. Look at the close ups to see the rich detail. $52 Each or Two for $95 I have duplicates of some of these so if you want more than one, ask. Some may have GF hang tags and price tags. Fine Herringbone Weave Egyptian Cotton Spread Collar. USA. Retail $168. Light Blue 15-32 Regular,...
Price includes US shipping. Red Plaid Flannel Button Down. Non-Iron 15-32.5, P2P 21. Small Regular Fit $38 Brown Plaid Flannel Button Down. 15-32.5, P2P 19.5. Small Slim Fit. $38. SOLDBurgundy Plaid Flannel Button Down. 15-32. P2P 21.25. Small Traditional Fit. $38SOLD
New shirts. Some new with tags. Price includes US shipping. Dark Navy OCBD. Small hole and area of abrasions bottom front BB00 $75>>$65SOLD Red White Gingham BB00 $70 White Yellow Green Check Short Sleeve OCBD BB00 $60>>>$55 White with Blue Check Broadcloth Button Down BB0 $65sold Blue University Stripe OCBD BB0 $90 Brown White Red Big Plaid. The red stripe really sets this off. Small mill flaw below belt line and a few inches above that is a small water...
Price includes Priority Mail shipping to a US address. LOT OF SEVEN used Brooks Brothers Non Iron Point Collar Dress Shirts. Single Button Cuffs, Double Pleats in back. One blue, Six white. A few of the shirts have mild stains, especially around the pocket area. The blue shirt is in the worst condition. Some have no issues which I can find. These are shirts which were returned to Brooks Brothers. These are custom made shirts which measure about 17.5-32, with a P2P...