or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Are you sort of shifty looking?
Ferry to Don Det, in the 4000 Islands area, southern Laos.
I mostly wear mine as motorcycle boots, although they aren't ideal for that. They will be hotter than f*** in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos this summer, but so will my motorcycle jacket.
Sizing down seems to be the case for most people but I wear 1000 Mile boots and Iron Rangers true to size. The 1K's fit me better, though. I find the IR to be narrow across the top of the foot and way too wide in the toe box. Too bad, because I have had a few pairs in my size run through my inventory and I like the look of them.
I have had them for several years. 6 or 7, maybe. Actually bought them used from SF member NAMOR.
Here are my freshly resoled 1000 Mile boots getting ready to ride Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia for 12 weeks.
I'm like this. I don't request feedback, ever. I often don't leave it. If a buyer requests it then I leave it for them. I have feedback of a little over 2000. Today a seller with over 23000 left me a request for feedback. Really? Do you need another A++++++++ BESTEST SELLER EVAR ON EBAY!!! XOXOXOXO feedback? What does it matter?Shipping labels, by the way. I bought shipping labels from them. Put those fuckers in the mail to me and let's call it done.
SOLD Price includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Madison Gray Glen Plaid Wool Suit. Perfect for Summer! Full canvas construction. Hand tailored in USA. This is a custom made suit and I think if falls right in between a 42R and a 43R, maybe closer to 42R but it is labeled as a 43R. That means that the starting point of the pattern was 43R before they made adjustments. Two Button Single Vent. You can see a lot of hand work on these Golden...
New with tags Brooks Brothers Boys Cotton Blue White Seersucker Pants. Pleated. All are unhemmed and are about 34 inches inseam. Nice crisp, high quality fabric. The 14H pair has broader stripes and is pictured in the last photos. Retail $88. Price includes US shipping. $30. Waist Measurements as follows: 16 28.5 18 29.75 20 31.5 14H 30.5 16H 31.75 18H 32.5
Price includes US shipping. NWT Brooks Brothers Gray Golden Fleece Suit. Two Button, Double Vent, Pick Stitching. Full Canvas Construction. This is a Martin Greenfield made suit, which is usually preferred over the current Southwick manufactured GF suits. Extensive hand tailoring. Hard to find medium light gray. Mannequin shot is nearest to true color. 36R P2P 20, Sh 17.5, Sl 25 unfinished, L 29. Flat front pants are W31. unhemmed. Retail is well over $2000. ...