or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

I realize that I am in the minority on this, and I am not trying to convince anyone that my way is the best way. But her is how I handle it:If the buyer has not been a solid customer in the past I usually ignore and do not provide extra measurements. The reason for this is that over the years of doing this I have observed that "providing measurements" is usually a waste of my time. I mean providing measurements beyond the following:Suit jackets / sport coats / blazers:...
I sold a pair of used C & J chelsea boots to someone semi famous, Ricky Skaggs. I was curious enough to do a quick google search on the mailing address and it was indeed the musician.
Also +1 for bragging about your income. That is really relevant.
Razorback Talk??? Hogville is much better IMO. +1 that she's a Razorback fan, though.
Price includes US shipping. Fabulous New Without Tags Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Dark Houndstooth Wool Sport Coat. Two button, Double vent. Made in USA. Purple paisley lining. About a 39S. Measures P2P 20.5, Sh 17.75, Sl 25.25, L 28.75. $210
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for prices for international shipping. New without tags Brooks Brothers Luxury Line Egyptian Cotton Shirts. These are super premium fabrics. Look at the close ups to see the rich detail. $52 Each or Two for $95 I have duplicates of some of these so if you want more than one, ask. Some may have GF hang tags and price tags. White Blue Fine Stripe Rope Stripe Egyptian Cotton Spread Collar. Retail $185. 15-34 Slim, 15.5-34...
Expensive alteration.
My feedback is 99.8% positive, so the record looks pretty clean. I have been starting, operating and selling my own businesses for 25 years now so I am pretty comfortable with my own ideas of what I should be striving for, professionally. Dealing with dipshits is just something which I prefer to minimize. That attitude costs me money sometimes. I can afford it.
I usually don't bother talking to those assholes at all. Yeah, the difference between TRS and not will cost me thousands of dollars per year. Dealing with idiots is not worth it. I just do other work and move on.
Nicholas: There goes a thousand dollars.Christine: Your shoes cost a thousand dollars?Nicholas: That one did.