or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

:nodding:New shirts. Some new with tags. Price includes US shipping. Blue OCBD with gold colored 1818 buttons. Made for Japanese market. BB00. $100 Dark Navy OCBD. BB00 $75 Red White Gingham BB00 $70 White OCBD with Grosgrain Trim on Sleeve Plackets and Side Seams. Same shirt as in pics but size BB00. $95 Green Navy Red Gold OCBD. Small hole in front. BB00 $35. White Yellow Green Check Short Sleeve OCBD BB00 $60>>>$55 White with Blue Check Broadcloth...
I enjoyed The Corrections but did not feel that it is a complete work. I think some authors are storytellers and others are craftsmen of the language. Franzen showed me that he is an excellent craftsman, but as a storyteller he came up short. The Corrections had some passages which were brilliantly done, worthy of a bookmark so they can be revisited, but the storyline itself did not hold up for me. So IMO Franzen rates highly as a craftsman but not well as a...
Because the fucked up ebay system leads them down that path. It is necessary for it to be that way because it leads to a higher defect rate, which means lower/fewer discounts for sellers, which means higher profits for ebay.So it all makes sense when you see how it fits together.
Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact,...
I would contact him and see what he says. Ebay will not do anything for you.
This is not a car forum.You ridiculed the OP for buying a Honda. I usually enjoy your posts and I expect better from you.I know people who could write a check to buy the car dealership, but just drive a Chevrolet truck instead. Small-timers, I suppose. And don't go into the "appreciation of fine motorcars". Most owners of new imported luxury vehicles couldn't find the hole that the coolant goes into.
Cars are the place for reverse snobbery. If anyone deserves to be laughed at it is the person who requires an expensive vehicle to demonstrate his self worth. There is nothing wrong with a Honda or Toyota.
Price includes US shipping New With Tags Club Monaco White with Gray Pocket Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirt. Made in USA by Brooks Brothers for Club Monaco. Size Small measures 15-32.5, measures 19.25 inches across chest at armpit level which makes it a slim to extra slim shirt. Very crisp and sharp casual shirt. Retail $138.50.
New shirts. Some new with tags. Price includes US shipping. White OCBD with Grosgrain Trim on Sleeve Plackets and Side Seams. Same shirt as in pics but size BB00. $95 Green Navy Red Gold OCBD. Small hole in front. BB00 $35. White Yellow Green Check Short Sleeve OCBD BB00 $60>>>$55 White with Blue Check Broadcloth Button Down BB0 $65sold Red White Green Tan Brushed OCBD. Hole on shoulder. I think this can be stitched up with minimal visibility because of...
Your message to the buyer:"The standard for measuring sleeves on dress shirts is to lay the shirt flat on a table and then measure from the middle of the neck label to the end of the sleeve. These shirts have been measured using that method and measure 33 inches. I think you are measuring from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve. "Buyer's message:"I have been buying shirts for 50 years. I wear 33 sleeve these are not a 33 sleeve. The manner you describe measuring a...