or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Yes. Those things irritate me.Ebay sets up this stupid ass system which allows a buyer to jerk you around stealthily...and then under certain circumstances they will protect us from this system.
True. Second place is the first loser.There are winners in this world and there are losers. You get to choose which you will be.I only do BIN, but this type of stuff would be fun to put in the boilerplate of an auction listing.
New Club Monaco Shirts---Made in USA by Brooks Brothers Price includes US shipping. Many added 2-27---Scroll down to see them all All Shirts in Thread are $26 each White Blue Yellow Stripe Brooks Brothers Country Club Egyptian Cotton Button Down. Retail $185 14.5-34.75 21.5, 15.5-36.5 23.5 Red White Stripe Broadcloth 16-35, P2P 22 Blue White Stripe Broadcloth 14.5-32, 18.5 White w Purple and Blue Stripe Epaulet 16-35 21.5 White w Blue Yellow Check Southwick For...
Price includes US shipping. NWT Brooks Brothers Tan Cashmere Premium Hand Tailored Sport Coat. Two Button, Single Vent, Spectacular Burgundy BB#1 Bemberg Lining. Retail is $3440 on this cashmere jacket. See the photo of the build sheet which documents this. $295 Size 44S Measures P2P 23.5, Sh 20 1/8, Sl unfinished 24.5, L 29.5. Use measurements to predict fit. If you don't understand measurements then google these terms: "How to measure a jacket Andy" Golden...
Price includes US shipping. I will help out with international shipping. All are new with no defects unless noted, but labels are marked to prevent return to BB. No returns. Tagged 40R means that there is a label in or on the jacket which says 40R. 40R without the word tagged means that I estimate the size to be 40R based upon measurements. Always go by measurements to determine fit. Sl un means sleeves are unfinished. Unless otherwise noted, buttons are...
Hoi An, Vietnam is famous for custom made clothing. I didn't have anything made because I have a ton of Brooks Brothers stuff on hand, but I took a look at some shirts while I was waiting for a friend who was having a fitting done. The shirt I examined actually looked really good. It had a fused collar but they told me they could make them unfused if requested. IIRC their price for a dress shirt was $19. This was only 5 months ago. It would be best if you could give...
Prices include US shipping. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails. I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for...
Price includes US shipping. 3 pairs Brooks Brothers Cashmere Socks. Made in Italy. Retail $49.50 per pair. 3 Pairs Black. $49SOLD 3 Pairs Blue. $49SOLD
I have said from the start that ebay's goal is a de facto seller fee increase. This system actually encourages buyer dishonesty and it encourages buyers and sellers to escalate to ebay rather than working things out.Example: Several years ago I bought a pair of Bill's Khakis from one of the big sellers who buys at their outlet. She sent me the wrong thing. I communicated with her. She sent me the right item and reimbursed me for shipping the original pair back to her....
Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Madison Fit Peak Lapel Black Tuxedo.[/B] $425 Price includes US shipping. All have paper Brooks Brothers size labels, some $1600 price tabs are torn off while some remain. Full Canvas Construction. All pants are pleated, all are unhemmed and plenty long enough (example: the pants for the 42R are inseam 37 inches). First quality, no flaws. All are hand tailored in USA by Martin Greenfield for Brooks Brothers. These have retail tags...