or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Width is 11 7/16. Height from top of brim to highest point of crown is 5 inches.
Price includes US shipping. $175 New With Tags Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Blue Blazer. 100% Wool from Italian Trobaldo Togna mill. Two Button Single Vent. Classic Golden Fleece logo buttons. Made in USA. Retail $648. Fitzgerald is a slim fit. Measures as follows: 36SSOLD P2P 19.5, Sh 16 7/8, Sl 23.5, L 28.25. 38RSOLD P2P 20.5, Sh 17 5/8, Sl 24.5, L 29.5. 39L P2P 21.5, Sh 18 1/8, Sl 25 7/8, L 31 1/8. 41R P2P 21 5/8, Sh 18 3/8, Sl 25, L 30 1/8. 41L ...
Price includes US shipping. New in Box Stetson for Brooks Brothers Americana Collection Brown Fedora. This is a really nice looking classic. Sized XL. I measured as best I could the inside of the band and it came to about 23.25. I think the hat is about a 7 1/2 or 7 5/8. I had a Stetson / BB Panama hat about a year ago, sized XL, which was slightly too small for me. This one is bigger. Made in USA. $120.
$310 includes US shipping. New With Tags Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison Navy Blue Pinstripe Suit. Two button Single vent. Made in USA. Unaltered. Trousers are pleated and unhemmed in length. All sleeves are unfinished, so they can be shortened or lengthened as needed. Sleeve buttons in bag. Some have the $998 price tab in place, some are torn off. Note: the 46L does not have the price tag. Trobaldo Togna Italian fabric. Navy pinstripe is a staple suit that you...
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping quote. No volume discount. First quality unless otherwise noted but labels marked to prevent return to BB. I measured most of these or at least the same size/model. If the one you want doesn't have measurements, check identical size/model sweaters. Measurements are on price tags, click to enlarge. P is P2P, L is length from top of collar. Retail on the Cashmere sweaters ranges from $348 to $498. When...
Rule # 1: The key to wearing a hat is to pretend that you are not wearing a hat. This is where the t - shirt with a fedora crowd gets it wrong. The ultra casual clothing coupled with a dressy hat screams "Hey, look at my hat." OTOH, look at the photo above at suitedcboy wearing the Stetson with the suit. Looks great to me.
Price includes US shipping. $185>>>$175 New With Tags Brooks Brothers 1818 Regent Navy Blue Blazer. Loro Piana Italian wool. Made in USA. Two button, Double vent, Pick Stitching, Golden Fleece buttons. Retail $698. Use measurements to predict fit. If you don't understand how measurements are taken or how to use them google the terms "how to measure a suit Andy" for an explanation. Measures as follows: 36Rsold out P2P 19 5/8, Sh 17.25, Sl 24 3/8, L...
SOLD Price includes US shipping. $180>>>$170 New With Tags Brooks Brothers 1818 Regent Brown Tweed Sport Coat. Retail $598. Made in Thailand. Quilted lining. Three Button Double Vent. Throat latch. Brown Tweed with heathered blue and green. Tan overcheck with a dark blue shadow check. A real country jacket. Main photo is true to color. 42R. Measures as follows: P2P 22.5, Sh 18 7/8, Sl 24.5, L 30.5
New Without Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Tan Tweed Suit. 3 roll two sack, heavyweight tweed. Made by Martin Greenfield for BB. Missing two of the front buttons. Patch chest pocket, no lower pockets, action back. BBs price for this would be well over $2000. Your price, including shipping to US address: $395SOLD I estimate size as 38L P2P 20.75 Sh 19.25 Sl 24.75 unfinished L 32.5 Pleated pants are W 32.5, L 36.5 unhemmed
You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.