Posts by Steve Smith

Wear the same stuff that you would wear to a $100,000 job interview, except a nicer tie.
Price includes US shipping. $75 My customers have been very happy with the BB Artisanal shirts. There is some handwork on these shirts, on the shoulder and on the side gusset. Brooks Brothers Artisanal Shirts, made in Italy, extraordinary materials and workmanship. All are darted. All are new. Most have tags. Retail $278. I measured P2P on three shirts: 15 P2P 21 5/8 15.5 22 3/8 16 22.75 Blue and White Stripe Linen / Cotton Blend Point Collar. 56% Linen, 44%...
I have accepted offers strictly based upon liking the tone of the request. OTOH, "Offer $XXX" doesn't meet my etiquette standard for a price reduction.My pet peeves are "I'm a college student" and worst of all "I'm in the military". If you can't afford it, then learn to live within your means. I was a college student and I am a veteran. I never asked for discounts because of those aspects of my life.
This year instead of resolutions I made a wish. It didn't come true.
If there is a discrepancy between tagged measurements and actual measurements I list the actual measurements in the title and also note the tagged measurement in the description. For example: Inseam measures 30 inches but labeled 34. If I describe it as 34 and then mention in the description that it's actually 30 then that's a waste of the prospective buyer's time. See exception below.Same with a suit jacket. If it has a 42R label but measures 20 inches P2P, then why...
The only negative in my feedback:Negative feedback rating I have not received this item; we have checked at Canadian post but NOTHINGBuyer: Member id taretarawne_0 (Feedback Score Of 2 )During past monthNWOT Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Madison Double Breasted Black Blazer 40R (#322297492633) US $199.00Tracking shows that Canada Post notified him for delivery about a month ago. Now it seems to be on the way back to me. Ebay newbie jackass seems to think it's my fault....
Price includes US shipping. $395.SOLD New With Tags Brooks Brothers Custom Tailored 1818 Madison Wool Cashmere Blend Suit. Heathered dark blue with brown overcheck. Midweight flannel. Double Breasted, Double Vent. Made in USA. Retail $2500. Measures to about 40R. Measures P2P 21.75, Sh 18.25, Sl 24 3/8 unfinished, L 30.5. Flat Front pants are W 34.5, inseam 37 unfinished. This is an extraordinary suit. BB prices their Custom Tailored line mostly, if not...
How do you handle returns which come back in different condition? Today I received a pair of NWT Trousers which had the tags removed and not even returned. Previously I have had new shirts which came back reeking of cologne or cigarette smoke. These are not things that I have gotten too excited about, primarily because they are all items which are $75 or less. I'm just curious about what others do.
Can one of you experts tell me with complete certainty who in Italy made this Brooks Brothers sport coat?
Width is 11 7/16. Height from top of brim to highest point of crown is 5 inches.