or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping in a Priority Mail box. The boxes these shirts come in are extra long and will not be included in the sale. White Egyptian Cotton Detachable Wing Collar Studs to attach collar Pique Bib Front and Cuffs Correct Single Cuffs Retail $225 From the box: Taken from Brooks Brothers' archives, this full dress shirt is appropriate for black or white tie occasions. We have chosen to use a detachable collar for this full dress shirt in order to...
Last week, I sent a friendly message to an ebay seller who was describing a pair of calf AE Strands as shell cordovan. I told him they were not shell and directed him to a link which would show the difference. He was appreciative and changed the listing.
Price includes US shipping. Some of these are duplicates, some are less well-known brands. All are either Brooks Brothers labeled or manufactured by Brooks Brothers. These are giveaway prices. I am not measuring shoulders, length, etc. Club Monaco Spread Collar White with Blue Check. 14.5-31 P2P 18, 15-31.75 P2P 18.7 $30 Club Monaco Black White Check Broadcloth Spread 14.5-33 P19.5 $30 Club Monaco Blue White Bengal Stripe Broadcloth Spread 14.5-32 P18.5 ...
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping options. Scroll down to see other shirts available. $90 each or two for $165. I have duplicates of some. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Sea Island Cotton Shirts. Two button barrel cuff. Retail $325. Lavender. All are Slim Fit. Some have a GF Sea Island hang tag with hologram. Most do not have retail price tag. The close up of the neck size label is true to color. 15-32 Slim, 15.5-32...
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."- Napoleon Bonaparte
I received a box of them about 3 months ago, no gaps.
Distilled tomcat piss.I wear distilled tomcat piss, or I wear nothing at all.
Price includes US shipping. J W Hulme Leather Envoy Messenger Bag Retail $990. Amazing piece. $390>>$350 http://www.brooksbrothers.com/J.W.-Hulme-Leather-Envoy-Messenger-Bag/UL00095,default,pd.html
Price includes US shipping. Contact me for international shipping options. Scroll down to see other shirts available. $90 each or two for $165. I have duplicates of some. New With Tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Sea Island Cotton Shirts. Two button barrel cuff, like the white shirt below. Retail $325. Blue. All are Slim Fit. Some have a GF Sea Island hang tag with hologram. Most do not have retail price tag. 15-32 Slimsold, 15.5-33 Slim, 16-33 Slim, 16-34...
Price includes US shipping. Note that the solid and uni stripe OCBD's are very, very slim. I think they are slimmer than BB ESF. This is the best deal you will find on made in USA OCBD's. These shirts have no neck labels except for the Garland Shirt Company in the dark check. The solids and the University Stripe were manufactured by Brooks Brothers in North Carolina, probably for another label. I am reasonably sure that these are Jack Spade Swenson OCBD shirts based...