or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. Lot of Five New with tags Brooks Brothers Custom Spread Collar Non Iron Dress Shirts. Made in USA. Measures 16-36, 21 inches across chest at armpit level. Use measurements to predict fit. Retail is $138 each, so total retail for the group is $690. $155
Price includes US shipping. First quality but label marked to prevent return to BB. Always go by measurement to determine fit. This is SF and you are held to that standard. No returns. Golden Fleece Fitzgerald Navy Wool Blazer. Full canvas construction. Two Button Single Vent. Buttons and button holes not applied. I have included a set of BB blazer buttons. USA. Pick Stitching. 38S[ inner label but this measures smaller, more like a 36 Ex Short/B] P2P 19.5, Sh...
It depends upon the fabric, with a fine and tightly woven fabric being more risky than a coarser weave. There are two possible issues. First, with a tight cotton fabric there is a chance that the sewing needle has cut a few threads. When let out, these threads are 'in the open' and can fray. Second, a crease can be difficult to remove from cotton. So the old cuff location may show.
Why? If the market will bear $1400 then it is worth $1400 and he has no obligation to sell it for less. It doesn't matter whether he paid $1 for it, $350, or Grandma gave it to him for his birthday.
I just measured P2P on a fall check 15-32 and it was 21 inches.
Price includes US shipping. $55 NWOT Brooks Brothers White Oxford Cloth Button Down. Unlined collar, Red/White/Blue Grosgrain trim on side seams (same material as used on Thom Browne shirts). Made in USA. Small Slim measures 14.5-32, P2P 19 Medium Slim 15.5-32.5, 19.25 Large Slim 16-33.5, 20.5
I made that mistake in 2014. Life is too short for shit bikes. I would buy a Dream or a Wave before I would ride a Win again. My Win crunched second gear on the road pictured above.I rented the XR 250 with the provision that I could apply my rental amount to the purchase price if I wanted to buy it at the end of the trip. It was a solid bike so I exercised my option. So next trip I have the ability to cross borders with it. I plan to ride out to Dien Bien Phu and...
Ho Chi Minh Trail between Phong Nha and Khe Sanh. Great ride. I went 45 minutes in one stretch without seeing another vehicle.