or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. $75 My customers have been very happy with the BB Artisanal shirts. Brooks Brothers Artisanal Shirts, made in Italy, extraordinary materials and workmanship. All are darted. All retail for $278. Off White Muted Red Gingham Cotton. Darted. 15-32/33sold, 15.5-32/33, 16-34/35sold, 16.5-34/35 White with Gray Stripe. Darted 15-32/33, 16-34/35sold Blue White Fine Check Button Down Darted 15-32 Blue and White Cotton Royal Oxford...
I hate that shit. It is a pretentious way to project savoir faire.
This is exactly my experience. The USPS is beyond fucked up, and this is a recent development.
Why doesn't the USPS just change their name to Poste Italiane? Those stupid @#$*^'s have lost more of my shipments in the last 6 months than they had in the previous 10 years.
Price includes US shipping. Two new Club Monaco shirts. Made in USA by Brooks Brothers. Black White Gingham 14.5-33, P2P 19.5 $28>>$24 Blue White Stripe 14.5-32, P2P 18.5 $28>>$24 Buy the pair for $42
I short cut the process sometimes, knowing that negotiating with myself is a bad practice, and do it to save time. Today an SFer asked for my 'best price'. I have had the item for a while so I gave him a discount of 8% or so.He counters 'How about $XXX?' I told him that's not the way it works.
New Without Tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Lightweight Fine Wale Corduroy Button Down Shirt. BB0 and BB5 in Navy Blue or BB1 in Light Gray. Mother of Pearl buttons, locker loop. The price buys one shirt. Some actually have tags but since they all don't I am listing them as NWOT. Designed by Thom Browne. Made in USA. Retail $225.
Agreed. How hard could it be to put a Padded Flat Rate Envelope option on bulk shipping?
SOLD Price includes US shipping. Lot of two Club Monaco Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirts. Made in USA by Brooks Brothers. Blue University Stripe measures 15-32 P2p 19.5 Pink is 14.5-31 18.75 $28 each or $50 for the pair.