or Connect

Posts by Steve Smith

I didn't say I would leave negative feedback. I am one easygoing-live-and-let-live mofo. I said that I would expect someone to leave negative feedback (eventually). And the main reason I would expect the negative is that I am charging $12.95 for shipping which costs me $5.35.
I would expect to receive negative feedback for doing that.
The collar of button down oxford cloth is for great success with Kazakh women!
I understood your statement and I agree, just adding that a plexiglass facemask doesn't make the zombie bulletproof
Agreed. I always give that refund without waiting for the buyer to ask because I assume that he bought multiple items from the on the same day for that reason.Small profit on shipping----> Not important.Customer buying more items to save on shipping----> Very important.But I put an offer in most of my listings stating that I will combine shipping and refund the difference. Then I specifically mention that I can put up to three shirts in one USPS Padded Flat Rate...
Agreed. As a seller I just don't care to take the time to play that game either. Here is the BIN price. Buy it or don't buy it.
That plexiglass mask defeats bullets so there is no way to know what other magical and terrible powers it has. If a plexiglass mask could stop a bullet it would still be like getting hit in the face with a baseball bat.
Never forget...
The day of the return, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.
I am always wondering what letters were taken out of names before the apostrophes went in.