or Connect

Posts by yasuda

Not working for me either. Worn a few times. Barrie Last, Sz 10D. Double leather sole, with cigar shell cordovan. I will ship with the shoe trees.
These haven't worked out for me, though they have been worn a few times. US Size 10, and I can do $140 shipped worldwide. Blurb from Unionmade: Classic Beefroll Penny Mocc Loafer, LAST: Cape Cod "800," UPPER: genuine two piece handsewn full grain leather upper, OUTSOLE: heavy single leather outsole with stacked leather heel and rubber heel strike INSOLE: cushioned leather with "The Cape Cod Collection" insignia heel pod, SHANK: steel shank for long-lasting strength and...
this is currently spoken for. thanks for looking
Lanvin Low Tops from FW09. They are sized a 43. Lanvin fits slightly large so you should be a US 10.5 / UK 10. Worn quite a bit over the years, but its still in great shape. With original shoe box and shoe bags. USD 200.
]Common Projects Low Tops - Tan Leather from SS 11. Same sizing as Lanvin, a 43. You want to be a US 10.5/UK 10. Worn very sparingly and still in great condition. Not working out with my wardrobe. Original shoe box and bags. USD 230 [/URL
Hey Guys, Made a mistake in ordering Drakes ties. These are the 8cm normal width ties, but I guess my preference are for 7cm. Brand new. These cost USD$150 each, and I will let them go for USD $110 each, shipped worldwide. Pls pm if you have any questions. The actual photo is followed by stock photos and the descriptions from the Drakes london website. Woven Fine Rib Reppe 8cm Silk Tie Forest green with navy and sky stripes tie Woven Fine Rib Reppe 8cm Silk...
final price drop bump.
another price drop for your consideration
price drop again
price drop to 200 usd.