or Connect

Posts by jskidder

Brand new, current season BBS shirt, has only been tried on - never worn. Took a chance on a small because I couldn't find an XS anywhere but it's a little too big. This is the TS1-F010, 100% cotton mini-ribbed shirt in army green. Tough to find anywhere in this size and/or color. It is the same shirt as this one retailing for $330 but in green: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...-10237855.aspx Looking for $260 > $240 > $200. Color is most accurate in the shots from...
BNWT Silk/Viscose SS T-Shirt, Pearl, XS, Naska Bought last season from LVR in an attempt to add some 'lighter' colored tops to my rotation, but instead it has sat in my closet. This shirt, like others of this fabric from Naska, is actually 85% silk and 15% viscose. In previous seasons and also this fall for Mountain these shirts are 85/15 in favor of viscose, so the ones from Naska are softer and have a much nicer feel to them. Based on the handful of other tops I got in...
DRKSHDW Worker Jacket, Triple Black, S, Limo Mint condition. Cut very slim with very long arms. The denim on this is very thick and great for fall and winter wear. One of the nicer iteration sof this jacket with fully lined sleeves. Bought at RO NYC. Retail $1039. Looking for $550 > $530 > $500. Shoulder is between 16.25-16.5" inches depending on where you lay the tape. Pit is hard to measure due to the way Rick cuts the sleeves into the body, but at its widest it is...
For sale is a BNWT 100% camelhair knit from the Dior Homme FW 2008 collection. The camelhair fabric is soft to the touch with a medium thickness, offering a good deal of warmth without excessive weight or bulk. This knit features a unique construction detail along the front shoulders and throughout the back that results in the formation of a geometric pattern (please refer to photos). The signature DH shoulder darts are also present in the back. Fit is slim through the...
It's attached to your account, not everyone gets them. Usually just folks who haven't bought anything in a long time. If you have one available you would likely know, but it would be GILT30 or GILT20. Max discount is $50 on them.
If you have any Gilt codes on your account they are stacking with the P&B sale...
Reluctantly listing this because it is not exactly what I wanted. Was really after a Stooges or Space vest but came across this and pulled the trigger. Will trade for Stooges vest in XS/S as well. This is BNWT and still has the return tag from LVR attached to the zipper. Retail was almost $2400 and it is still for sale at Darklands for 1800 EUR. Better pics via...
Selling a BNWT Silent Tapi double layer tank from FW11/12. Great color that is similar to Rick's dark shadow but with a slight purple hue. Armholes are cut low so they do not fit tight under the pits like Rick tanks. Fits nice and long with an inner jersey layer to prevent it from being overly sheer. The outer layer is longer and sheer with ribbing. Retail ranges from $125-145 depending on your location and where you buy it, I'm looking for $80 via PayPal plus fees....
Selling a pair of Flat Head SE05BSP jeans in size 28. Purchased at Selfedge in NYC where they were professionally chain stitched. I shrank these down with a hot wash and a tumble in the dryer so there should be no shrinkage left. After the wash the inseam comes out to just over 30 inches measured BiG style. These have been worn somewhere between 10-20 times, I honestly can't remember as I haven't touched them in almost 2 years. There are only a few areas on these that show...
Worn a few times, in excellent condition. Fits as a typical TB 0 with high armholes and slim throughout, best for a 44 or possibly a small 46. Additional pics and measurements upon request. Please note that the paper size tag on the front shirt tail has been removed because I find them rather unsightly. Asking $120 via PayPal, fees not included. Shipping is included within the USA, contact me for international rates.