or Connect

Posts by CityofChamps

Those tan Nick's through Zuriick sold out quick, my size was gone when I went to buy them. You have any pics, those are unique boots!
These are 8" brown oil tan on the smokejumper last with 430 sole and cuban heel.
I don't know if this is against the forum "rules", but if anyone regularly posts pics of their boots on IG, I'd love to check them out. Put up your account names if anyone's down with it.
These are awesome!
Those look great! I have a pair of the natural roughout too. Did you get a sample pair or special order?
Thanks, both are great boots. I wouldn't say the Truman's are longer, it's prob more what you explained. I went same size in Truman's as my White's and Vince's last fits my foot better. Of course my White's are on the smokejumper last, and if your comparing to the semi dress last it might be different.
@linafelt This is from my IG, that I took a while ago. Farmer ranchers and Truman's.
@FrankCowperwood You're a wizard! Thanks for the tip! Don't erase this post, I will prob have to reference it a few times. Haha
@gfloridafan93 Thanks! @FrankCowperwood That's right, all natural roughout to start. Vince told me that he got his lasts from a company going out of business. (Hence the reason he only has one width.) @Shalomp This is the only other shot I have right now. I will get more. Anyone know why (my) the pics are blurry in the post unless you enlarge them? I'm not sure that there is any plastic in the boots. Mine is just leather on leather for the heel pocket and it looks...
Two applications of Huberd's shoe grease on the cap and heel counter of my natural roughout Truman's.