or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Here is an interview with Terence Winter on the finale and future of show. Also at the end of the interview there's a link for a short interview with Pitt. http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/11/boardwalk-empire-finale/?iid=rcfooter-tv-%27boardwalk+empire%27%3A+inside+a+shocker
These are the dip dyed PS leather which is really soft. "Hand crafted" in Italy. Measurements: Length - 12" and width 4.25" Really good condition, only light scuffs on top. Lots of life on the soles. I put 9-10 US because many people list these 9-9.5. But I normally wear a 10D and In PS I am usually a 8UK as with these. Great condition. Sorry can't find the box for these.
These are the dip dyed PS leather which is really soft. "Hand crafted" in Italy. Measurements: Length - 12" and width 4.25" Really good condition, only light scuffs on top. Lots of life on the soles. I put 9-10 US because many people list these 9-9.5. But I normally wear a 10D and In PS I am usually a 8UK as with these. Great condition. Sorry can't find the box for these.
I agree with this although I prefer Boardwalk to Mad Men. Just as I didn't want Tony(Soprano) to get caught I feel the same way in regards to Nucky. I think both actors/shows have done a great job with creating sympathetic bad guys. We also now see the struggle Margaret has with being with a man like that, just as Carmela had.
I want to like the guy and think he is a massive talent. I think the humble bit comes off a bit phony. I agree with MJ that the accent doesn't help.
It is a bit hard to watch him talk. But maybe you need to be that cocky to do what he does to some extent.
This got me. Woz is such a good guy.
Back shoulder to shoulder 17.5 Chest 20.5 Length from BOC 30
This shirt was worn and washed once. Just a bit too big for me. Collar is also removable.Great color and texture on this shirt. Shipped Priority. US only. Measurements:Back shoulder to shoulder 17.5 Chest 20.5 Length from BOC 30
This shirt was worn and washed once. Just a bit too big for me. Collar is also removable.Great color and texture on this shirt. Shipped Priority. US only.