or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Boston deserved the win. So happy for Tim Thomas. Vancouver rioters giving the LA Laker scumbag fans a run for their money.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 If a goalie wants to do things like that, I'd say he should make sure he has his head up when he leaves the crease. Right, because guys never take runs at the goalie when they're in the crease.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I think this is pretty great.
Very good. He's really a talent.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sancho Panzo Christ . I think whoever wins this series is going to win the cup. The East sucks, the Luongo is due for a meltdown. I don't know about this. I think Tampa looks really good and Boston has picked up their game. I'm rooting for Tampa and hope whoever gets Vancouver gives them a whipping.
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar it doesn't look like they did. But I didn't tune in to the game because IMO the series has been damn boring. +1 such a boring series
Leave next week mysel: London 2 days Athens 2 days Santorini 3 days Athens 1 day Hydra 1 night Athens 2 days It's been five years since I've been. Sooo looking forward to it. Have a great trip to those of you going as well.
Roli is most awesome. Although I'm not sure they will make it through, now that my Hawks are out I'm rooting for TB in the East and Nashville in the West.
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar Sabres forgot how to skate. + 1. Looks like they are out of gas.
Regardless of what happens in the Chi/Van seriers. I'm impressed with what the Hawks have done in the series. Say what you will about bad calls and Schneider's misteps. The Hawks who have lost key players from last year have come back on the team with the best record in hockey. Also two of the first three games Vancoucer won were very close. I'm not sure how far the Hawks can go if they get through. I'm just glad they won't go out so easily after wining the cup. It is...