or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

It is a bit hard to watch him talk. But maybe you need to be that cocky to do what he does to some extent.
Back shoulder to shoulder 17.5 Chest 20.5 Length from BOC 30
This shirt was worn and washed once. Just a bit too big for me. Collar is also removable.Great color and texture on this shirt. Shipped Priority. US only. Measurements:Back shoulder to shoulder 17.5 Chest 20.5 Length from BOC 30
This shirt was worn and washed once. Just a bit too big for me. Collar is also removable.Great color and texture on this shirt. Shipped Priority. US only.
Portillo's is better IMO also. Don't really like Al's.This place has been serving the best beef sandwiches(combo is even better)..http://chicago.menupages.com/restaurants/bostons-italian-beef/
Bought this off of ssense two years ago. It's from the swedish brand ljung. Retail was around $350. Heavy gauge cotton with snap button closures. Fits like a large in the shoulder but smaller through chest. Here are the measurements: Shoulder 19" Chest 21" Length 26" Sleeve 25"
Rob Lowe at LAX. He was dressed terribly but that guy doesn't seem to age. He looked better in person that on TV.
This shirt was worn once. It is tagged size small. Measure 15" neck and is 34/35 sleeve.
Still one of the best shows on TV. And there aren't many.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajak And once again, the MOST overlooked part of this story is how 17,000+ people took time off of work/school/etc and went to the downtown core and cleaned up. Made the boarded up windows on the Bay etc into pro-vancouver/anti-riot billboards. That speaks to the character of the city moreso than what a few thugs did. I can appreciate this. I am impressed. I don't think this would have happened in most other...