or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

DVR wasn't set to record beyond the set time for Hawks/Coyotes game and missed game tying and OT wining goal. Ugh. But still:slayer:
Bloomingdales's has 25% off CK plus another 20% for their Friends and Family. Today is the last day.
Steven Alan plaid shirt xs. Measurements approx: 16.5, Chest 19.5", Length 29"
Lightweight cotton/linen casual blazer from All Saints. Measurements approx: Shoulder 17.25, Chest 20", Length 29"(BOC), Sleeve from shouder 26. Blazer has working cuffs as shown.
Here is an interview with Terence Winter on the finale and future of show. Also at the end of the interview there's a link for a short interview with Pitt. http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/11/boardwalk-empire-finale/?iid=rcfooter-tv-%27boardwalk+empire%27%3A+inside+a+shocker
These are the dip dyed PS leather which is really soft. "Hand crafted" in Italy. Measurements: Length - 12" and width 4.25" Really good condition, only light scuffs on top. Lots of life on the soles. I put 9-10 US because many people list these 9-9.5. But I normally wear a 10D and In PS I am usually a 8UK as with these. Great condition. Sorry can't find the box for these.
These are the dip dyed PS leather which is really soft. "Hand crafted" in Italy. Measurements: Length - 12" and width 4.25" Really good condition, only light scuffs on top. Lots of life on the soles. I put 9-10 US because many people list these 9-9.5. But I normally wear a 10D and In PS I am usually a 8UK as with these. Great condition. Sorry can't find the box for these.
I agree with this although I prefer Boardwalk to Mad Men. Just as I didn't want Tony(Soprano) to get caught I feel the same way in regards to Nucky. I think both actors/shows have done a great job with creating sympathetic bad guys. We also now see the struggle Margaret has with being with a man like that, just as Carmela had.
I want to like the guy and think he is a massive talent. I think the humble bit comes off a bit phony. I agree with MJ that the accent doesn't help.
It is a bit hard to watch him talk. But maybe you need to be that cocky to do what he does to some extent.