or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

I care. After the Hawks lost, the Kings were my second team.
Inseam 34"
In my saying he's wrong. I'm clearly not saying that officiating in general in NHL is great,so I'm not sure why you feel the need to reply this way. I was responding to this game. Also my comment was made after the second period. Up to that point it seemed that the refs were calling/not calling PHX favor.In my saying he's wrong. I'm clearly not saying that officiating in general in NHL is great,so I'm not sure why you feel the need to reply in a general way. I was...
Sold. Thanks
Armani is from last year retailed $145, very good condition. 3 5/8 wide $30 RLBL also very good condition 3 1/4 wide $30 Both made in Italy $55 for both shipped
^^ He's wrong and a sore loser.
Really bad officiating in this Kings game. I know the Kings have taken a few dives, but there seems to be a lot of calls being ignored.
Great lightweight shirt for summer. Worn once. Measurement: Pit to pit 19.5, shoulder 17, length 29.
Measurements: Pit to pit 20, shoulder 16.5, length 28, good condition. Retailed for $175. $40>$35
Rag and Bone 15x slim straight size 36 denim. Like new condition Waist 18 Rise 11 1/2 Leg opening 8