or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Buy it. I just bought a Theory. It's a very good suit. Don't get so caught up in the fused part for that price. If it fits well and you have problems finding OTR in that fit, get it.
PM sent
[quote=JD_May;1074143]NO! GET THE FUCK DOWN! INCOMING DRAMA! Ok, I think we're good now. CM / Nordstrom / Dolce & Gabanna / Burberry / Ted Baker / Diesel / Tramezza I like this. I would just roll the sleeve on the sweater back.
Lighter grey suit with first one.
Really great sense of color and fit Go Surface. Not sold on the tuck and the shoes look big (maybe it's just the angle) but you've got great style.
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 If you attempt to have a debate you get called a bigot; if you point out the reactionary intolerance you are accused of using a straw man. We might as well just close this thred and get back to more productive discussions about issues like global warming. So global warming and gay rights aren't very important to you. I got it thanks. I must learn from your non reactionary...
Quote: Originally Posted by thetieguy If gays can marry, should we allow bisexual people who claim to love a man and a woman to marry both? What about polygamy? What about people who love animals? Where do we draw the line? Piobaire it's interesting how you chose to edit the last line of the quote "What about people who love animals". It shows weakness in integrity IMO when you have to take something out of context in order to make your...
Quote: Originally Posted by maclovin Dear Large Bris, Your post makes me sad. I feel that Mr. Harris did a fine job and selected the appropriate finalists. Now, judging from your other posts in these contest threads, it would appear that you think quite highly of your own entries. While I think that a healthy self esteem is a good thing, the ability to deal with reality and the perceptions of others is also important. Perhaps your entries were not...
Adding as I go. Neil Finn at the HOB with Lisa from the Revolution on guitar along with Johnny Marr for a few songs. Iron Maiden at Chicagofest in 1986.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol What does this have to do with teen angst, exactly? I'm not really being angsty. I'm not sure what's angsty about floral bellbottoms. I like how you handle yourself.