or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

I'm sure it would be argued that they are not reported often, but I'm curious as to the statistics of people who have successfully defending themselves in situations that those who are pro gun desire them. It seems more examples of guns falling in the the wrong hands(school shootings etc..) are more of a case for a ban. The concept of getting rid of guns would just mean the bad guys would use other means seems a bit weak, especially when it comes to the cases of multiple...
I think that tie looks fine. Is it lavender? But something darker would be good as mentioned navy, black or dark purple.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire He sounded like an asthmatic air compressor. *hhhuffff* *ppfffftttt* *sssiiigghhhh* *HHHUFFFFSIIGHHH* I honestly think if he had not come off as such a stiff and supercilious ass in the debates, he might have won. Part of Gore's problem was he got convinced that who he really is was not good enough and he kept trying to be an iteration his handlers thought would play well. Well he did win. He just...
Quote: Originally Posted by jmh396 shirt - z zegna cardigan - shipley and halmos shorts - rag and bone drivers - prada belt - abercrombie (circa 1996?) found it in my hidden in my closet. I like this but think the sweater is too big in shoulders and lenghth, but it seems like that's what you might have been going for.
Now this is the SF that I love. Well done.
Quote: Originally Posted by blackplatano Montecristo#4 I understand how politians might benefit from spin, but you are a private citizen with the education to know that what you have posted is biased. Why do you feel the need to post republican propaganda you know isn't valid? Because it helps him sleep better at night, maybe.
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso Did you not read what I wrote a half hour before your post or did it take you a half hour to write that? Relax, take a breath.
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso I think a little more cuff and a little less stack would have looked better. Now let's get back to talking about that mystery blazer. I think it's fine to not show cuff with a casual blazer like that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Solid black or solid gray grenadine. Solid blue would also work, but is more predictable and dull. Disagree. Black tie navy suit and purple shirt? I rather see the "dull" solid blue or solid purple any day. Much cleaner look IMO. I can't see grey working either.
Quote: Originally Posted by JoelF Yes indeed, it's really quite rare to run into a non-affluent 39 year old. When you do, it usually turns out to be the product of drugs, drink or other such self-imposed misery. Yes this is sarcasm.