or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Yeah what you're wearing is great, but more importantly can I move in?
Quote: Originally Posted by braidkid nice wrl, but it really erks me when people don't say what they're wearing. Part of the reason for this thread is to see how different brands fit on different body types, imo. That's impossible without at least saying what you're wearing. Quote: Originally Posted by robin I dislike giving brands unless asked. There's some group-think behind some names and it would not be possible to get...
Quote: Originally Posted by robin I dislike giving brands unless asked. There's some group-think behind some names and it would not be possible to get constructive criticism all the time. +1. I think it's more interesting to see what is liked and disliked based on look, not tag. If someone likes it enough just ask. Too many people have strong preconceived opinions based on brand. Maybe a bit more of the pepsi challenge is necessary.
Quote: Originally Posted by Not Carl APC Jacket Nice Collective Jacket Band of Outsiders Shirt 45 RPM Joan & David Boots I like it all but doesn't it look funny just buttoning the middle button on a jacket like that. I ends up looking too small. Leave it open our button from the bottom as well.
Not good.
According to a lady from Men's wearhouse (not where I got this), she said I was somewhere between a 36 and a 37. That's interesting? Good help is hard to find. I think you could have that suit altered to fit you quite nice. I think people have a tendency to pull their arms back and stand up straighter than usual in these photos. I think the issue with the arms is probably more you pulling them back further than you would normally. If there is too much fabric in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by unko sunny afternoon on the roof... APC cardigan BR t-shirt Acne Mic Rigid Clarks Very nice. Great modern take on the cadigan from APC. Good look all together.
I want that first pair so bad. Too bad I'm poor. Just curious, how much?
I know what you mean but I like the boxiness of this blazer with these jeans. I thought I'd try a looser silhouette on the top. Maybe I'm not tall enough for it? I see how the slim top balances out the bagginess of the jeans although I'm getting a little tired of that formula.[/quote] I think it looks great with the jacket, better actually.
Quote: Originally Posted by academe The Black Label and Purple Label stuff that I've tried on seem trimly cut; perhaps it's a bit more variable with the Polo suits? Black is slim cut, but keep in mind the shoulders are not.