or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

I would stay away from orange/ reddish browns and stay with a brown with more blue in it. The shoe looks too heavy for the suit. How about something slightly more casual (loafer?).
I had the same experience. Droopy shoulders and being thin aren't the same thing to me. The black label jacket looked bad from the back (outside shoulder slouching off. It can make you look skinnier especially if you have a skinny neck as well. The shouders have more padding than a soft shoulder but IMO it is not strong padded shoulder. I loved the cut of the suit but decided against it because of the shoulders. Depending what your chest and shoulder measurments are I can...
THe hat is good on you and with what you're wearing. Shirt might be a hair short.
+1, prefer rollow up on the more narrow pant. Good job.
Quote: Originally Posted by overdog +1 It looks really bad if one wears a high rise pair of trousers too low, especially if they are pleated. Yes agreed don't want the crotch going too low. Shorter rise is better for those who wear them lower of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Look here: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...0&postcount=47 Thanks for posting this link fritzl. I feel a bit silly not coming across it since it was ironically posted yesterday. I did do a search believe it or not. Anyways it was very helpful. And thank you jmonroestyle for the original post.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 At the waist. At the hips, with the waistband just hovering at the top of one's butt crack seems to be a look favored mainly by car salesmen, maybe because they spend so much time on their feet, their trousers just naturally sag. At the hips looks pretty bad unless you are talking jeans. This is just ridiculous. That's a bad generalization. You have to dress for your body type. Not everyone...
My knowledge of shoes is very limited but I'm learning here. I went and tried on AE Evanstons(D) and a pair of Ferragamo's(D) yesterday at Nordstrom. Both were uncomfortable to my foot. It's a bit odd. The outer side of foot and toes were pressing in both but I have a narrow foot. I'm afraid if I go wider than the heel is going to be off. Is this not the case? So as I will continue to try out new shoes any recommendations in the meantime of a a shoe that has a wider front...
Quote: Originally Posted by DBoon Drizz you look so much more NORMAL in this pic! Seriously...ditch the awkward mid-stride-forced-pout Really I think mid stride is better. Drizz your arms and chest look like they're going to explode here. I like the untucked looser fit button down look better on you. But the smile is nice.
Being 5'll and rail thin with a short torsoe I wear them at the hip.