or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I don't think it is cynical, I think it is simply your own form of intolerance to human thought and belief. I think you are right since we all possess forms of intolerance. It can be my intolerance or that you what you claim is not the case Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Only if you are willing to believe that atheists can have no morals since they have no religious beliefs. In...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I think that your impression is skewed because it discounts on of the two main reasons that people are against gay marriage, and attempts to replace it with a reason that can only account for a minuscule part of the population. As such, you end up placing nearly the entire blame on a group, the religious, who are both unlikely to change, and also not nearly large enough to account for the percentage of people in the US...
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade Huge mistake. Before you looked like a rock star/young Antonio Banderas. This is exactly why you did the right thing. You look great and not too young. Well done.
Be careful with the Theory sleeve buttons. They can be very hard to move. They are not working but I've been told this by my tailor and have read it on previous posts. I have a Theory suit myself but only had to shorten less than a half inch.
I think you've done great. I agree the pants may be a bit long with the cuff. The shoes are great. What are they and how much were they?
Wondering if anyone has any insight into Richard Lim's work. There was one mention of him in the search from a year ago. He is located on Wilshire in Koreatown. Has been in the business quite some time and has worked with the studios but I can't seem to find anyone that has had a suit made.
If go to the top of the jantzen page you will see various options to scroll to. New customer, repeat customer etc... The far right is the one that aks if you if you want the same model shirt but with measurement changes etc. Also I believe you need to enter in your reference number from your first order which should be in your first email confirmation.
The 110 that was like cardboard didn't happen to be the purple gingham?
Was wondering if anyone has ordered a regular twill from jantzen. I'm looking at one and wondering if it would be too heavy and how it is with wrinkles. Also I still don't see the option for a regular(non patterned) white poplin on latest materials. Has anyone been ordering those recently?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Tell that to the geriatric old man who protected his family from two thugs who had a gun stuck to his face: http://www.wlky.com/video/16509601/index.html (as previously posted in the thread) Again, how many situations like this happen where people having guns have saved their lives or loved ones as opposed to how many lives are lost at the hands of people who have been killed by guns by accicdent or...