or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

It does look that way unfortunately. I'm still not ready to see them win again. I'd like to see the Pens do it. I like the youth and the fact that they look like they all like each other and are having fun. Not to mention the teams vulnerability as a franchise before Crosby.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Those Vass are beautious. I'm just happy to hear all of the references to liking/having women. I was starting to get worried for a sec. Worried about what?
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron Sinatra at the Sands - Frank Sinatra with the Count Basie Orchestra recorded live at The Sands in Vegas in 1966. Both Sinatra and the band are at the absolute height of their powers. Sinatra's off color stage banter is classic. +1 Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade You have not heard Led Zeppelin until you've listened to some of the better bootlegs. And no, The Song Remains the Same...
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Caruso has several levels as well. However, all of them are canvassed and have significant hand work. The top end is really quite kick ass. Caruso is my go to brand, I seem to be able to find pieces at crazy low prices, and they fit well. Adriano and Sons via Yoox was Caruso too, but a very high level of make, not a normal Caruso level. They had some quirks, but damn it was a good value if they fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I can't think of the name of it and I can't find it on my Netflix history; but, there was a pretty good docu that exposed the bullshit behind the Rating system. THIS FILM IS NOT YET RATED
Quote: Originally Posted by centalones Please excuse the grainy image. I shot with a high ISO due to weak light source. I think this is really good. Good fit from head to toe.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayland Kiss, 1976: I was in the 6th grade. I was blown away. +1 Kiss was my first concert in 1978. I think I slightly tinkled on myself. Later Peter Gabriel, Peter Murphy, Jellyfish, more recently the Dears and Mates of State.
Being the youngest by a good deal in my family and not planning on having kids. My biggest fear is being alone in some sort of depressing nusrsing home. I have recently been through the experience of placing my partners mom in a similar place. Going to see these potential destinations where people are just lying in their beds or in their wheelchairs with their heads drooping in the hallway is really scarrry. And these weren't the really cheap places either.
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty Some nice loafers are next on my shoes-to-buy list. I'm not sure what you mean by "a brown with more blue in it" though? This is what I meant. It can be called espresso colored or dark brown depending. Since the suit looks more taupe to me anyways. Something in this family rather than the what some others have suggested about the color shoes you have for your avatar IMO. The lace up is just for color...
+1 Maybe if you hem them you could wear a low sneaker or cool loafer. I think the colors great together.