or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Quote: Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL This guy recently emailed me on a Satuday afternoon then proceeded to call my shop on Sunday to complain why I didn't email him back within 24 hours. He was rude and even asked for a discount and gave my salesperson a very hard time on the phone. I then emailed him back apologizing and explaining that I don't work on the weekends and that particular weekend happened to be my birthday so I was extra busy with...
Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna You remind me of, Duckie meets, Bob . Very cool. You should be in the band Supergrass. Great sense of fit and color by the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba I've found the best way to get good customer service in most places is to treat people with respect, and not act as if i'm the center of the universe like many people do. +10 That's the problem in many cases. Too many people abuse the customers always right attitude!
Dark grey or navy solid tie. Knit would be nice. Between 2.5" and 3.5". That can be a conservative color suit so you don't want to look like and older guy. Keep it simple and young.
AF seems to be very preoccupied with gay culture/issues.
Any insight to ones that sit more at the hip than waist? The BR are too high waisted for shorter torsoe.
Lapels date it too much IMO. Go for something more modern especially if you're 23.
It must break God's heart to see what we do in the name of religion. And just for some balance Have a good time all the time . (Viv Savage)
Yes
That green tie would be great!! Also navy and orange in a grenadine as mentioned. I don't see brown or a golden color working.