or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Both are good.
Both are very nice. White is very appropriate for the formal occassion. I would probably pass on the matching PS.
I think if you want the TaT silhouette you got it with the exception of the tappered pant. It does pull a bit but that's what the TaT look is. I don't think the shoulders look big from the front but a back shot would be good. And with the few ideas mention you should do well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I'm not a Republican. I am a conservative. Big difference. And he's not gay!
Lovely looking suit. Links 1 and 3 are most complimentary as far as the shirts go. Pairing it with a darker solid tie of navy or dark espresso brown would be most excellent. The deep burgandy tie could be nice as well. Although the suit doesn't have a strong pattern (especially from a distance). Wearing a check shirt and patterned tie could be a bit much. Textured solid are nice as well ex. herringbone. Stay away from the yellowey colors or the pinks that you included IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by jcriswel I'm so embarassed... you are absolutely right. The shade of the tie is always darker than the shirt. I had everything turned around. I guess my before dinner alcohol consumption distorted my post... I am so sorry. I thought as much. No harm done. As for the tie. Honestly my first thought was to wear it with a really light colored suit and white shirt. Obviously it would be fine with a dark suit and...
Quote: Originally Posted by jcriswel One of the rules... here we go again with "the rules", is that the shade of your tie should be lighter than the shade of your shirt. The colors can be different, but the shade of the tie is always lighter than the shade of the shirt. Really, I allways prefer a darker shade tie to shirt for contrast.
Quote: Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL This guy recently emailed me on a Satuday afternoon then proceeded to call my shop on Sunday to complain why I didn't email him back within 24 hours. He was rude and even asked for a discount and gave my salesperson a very hard time on the phone. I then emailed him back apologizing and explaining that I don't work on the weekends and that particular weekend happened to be my birthday so I was extra busy with...
Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna You remind me of, Duckie meets, Bob . Very cool. You should be in the band Supergrass. Great sense of fit and color by the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba I've found the best way to get good customer service in most places is to treat people with respect, and not act as if i'm the center of the universe like many people do. +10 That's the problem in many cases. Too many people abuse the customers always right attitude!