or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Quote: Originally Posted by selbsttatig Normally, but I think everyone just likes how the pieces look in those two photos and that's what they're excited about. At least I am. I guess. Looks like an ok put together prep look from back east with a somewhat quirky watch and shoe.
Um, I still don't get it. Also isn't part of it how it looks on the person.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Be nice You're right, I'm sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by bowtielover Even though he was the one least in gree he did look the best out of everyone else, that is why I choose holdfast. the others look as if they threw their closets into a paint mixer and threw on whatever shot out. That's ridiculous. Chorse color ensemble is obviously way too sophisticated for you to comprehend.
^ That is definitely one of the beautiful ones. Most of the ones I see posted don't have that beautiful of a roll.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I agree with that, but JFK did not typically wear the type of two button coat that you are talking about. Will has an interesting write-up on this: JFK's Paddock Model Jackets. I have two jackets done up this way, and they are quite different than a standard two button. - B Doesn't BB have a 2 button called the Fitzgerald modeled after JFK suits? Also I think most of the rolled button suits...
A call is always a good idea if you haven't gotten a confirmation after a few days.
I guess I'm going with the dark chorse again.
Ordered a 3rd shirt last night. Received confirmation today.
This is cool. Just don't think the cuff on the pants works.