or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Quote: Originally Posted by maclovin Dear Large Bris, Your post makes me sad. I feel that Mr. Harris did a fine job and selected the appropriate finalists. Now, judging from your other posts in these contest threads, it would appear that you think quite highly of your own entries. While I think that a healthy self esteem is a good thing, the ability to deal with reality and the perceptions of others is also important. Perhaps your entries were not...
Adding as I go. Neil Finn at the HOB with Lisa from the Revolution on guitar along with Johnny Marr for a few songs. Iron Maiden at Chicagofest in 1986.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol What does this have to do with teen angst, exactly? I'm not really being angsty. I'm not sure what's angsty about floral bellbottoms. I like how you handle yourself.
I want to like them. The overall vibe just goes more woman than cool guy.
Uncontrol has anyone told you that you look a little like the actor John Cameron Mitchell from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Which is a great movie by the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Not all fashion or choice of dress/aesthetic is about searching for the ultimate figure flattering look. I like the pics, although, i think a slouchy tank top would've looked a bit cooler than the short cami. Those blazers look fantastic though. Makes me want a beat up vintage pair bad. This is surprising to read from a forum that seems to be obsessed for better or worse with fit or silhouette. Why is what...
Quote: Originally Posted by selbsttatig Normally, but I think everyone just likes how the pieces look in those two photos and that's what they're excited about. At least I am. I guess. Looks like an ok put together prep look from back east with a somewhat quirky watch and shoe.
Um, I still don't get it. Also isn't part of it how it looks on the person.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Be nice You're right, I'm sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by bowtielover Even though he was the one least in gree he did look the best out of everyone else, that is why I choose holdfast. the others look as if they threw their closets into a paint mixer and threw on whatever shot out. That's ridiculous. Chorse color ensemble is obviously way too sophisticated for you to comprehend.