or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Really great sense of color and fit Go Surface. Not sold on the tuck and the shoes look big (maybe it's just the angle) but you've got great style.
Quote: Originally Posted by maclovin Dear Large Bris, Your post makes me sad. I feel that Mr. Harris did a fine job and selected the appropriate finalists. Now, judging from your other posts in these contest threads, it would appear that you think quite highly of your own entries. While I think that a healthy self esteem is a good thing, the ability to deal with reality and the perceptions of others is also important. Perhaps your entries were not...
Adding as I go. Neil Finn at the HOB with Lisa from the Revolution on guitar along with Johnny Marr for a few songs. Iron Maiden at Chicagofest in 1986.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol What does this have to do with teen angst, exactly? I'm not really being angsty. I'm not sure what's angsty about floral bellbottoms. I like how you handle yourself.
I want to like them. The overall vibe just goes more woman than cool guy.
Uncontrol has anyone told you that you look a little like the actor John Cameron Mitchell from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Which is a great movie by the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Not all fashion or choice of dress/aesthetic is about searching for the ultimate figure flattering look. I like the pics, although, i think a slouchy tank top would've looked a bit cooler than the short cami. Those blazers look fantastic though. Makes me want a beat up vintage pair bad. This is surprising to read from a forum that seems to be obsessed for better or worse with fit or silhouette. Why is what...
Quote: Originally Posted by selbsttatig Normally, but I think everyone just likes how the pieces look in those two photos and that's what they're excited about. At least I am. I guess. Looks like an ok put together prep look from back east with a somewhat quirky watch and shoe.
Um, I still don't get it. Also isn't part of it how it looks on the person.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Be nice You're right, I'm sorry.