or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Still in good condition other than a small gash pictured, not really noticeable from overview. Great color, very solid shoe. Plenty of life left in the sole. Don't have box, will be shipped in Medium size Priority Flat Rate box. $135>SOLD shipped US Only.
Picked these up about 5 or 6 years ago from a consignment shop in Los Angeles. Was told retail was $350, I paid $150. I have lost the original case. I will send with another case. No scratches on the lenses. Lenses are slightly darker than in photo.
Beautiful leather on the ankle boots from Barneys. They have been resoled with a rubber sole as pictured. Very comfortable. Sizing is not listed inside shoe. It must have been imprinted on the original bottom sole. I am a 10D and these fit fine. If anything they may fun a hair narrow. But I've included measurements to help. Outer sole length 12" by 4 1/4 at widest point. Sorry no box, they will be shipped in a priority box
Well done Italy.
These were worn only a handful of times as you can tell by the soles. Modern last measures appox. 12 3/8 (long toe box) and 4 1/4. Great color In the reddish brown familyl. Price includes priority shipping (without box) and fees. $60>$55
I think this collection is great. Hoping to get navy bomber.
I care. After the Hawks lost, the Kings were my second team.
Inseam 34"
In my saying he's wrong. I'm clearly not saying that officiating in general in NHL is great,so I'm not sure why you feel the need to reply this way. I was responding to this game. Also my comment was made after the second period. Up to that point it seemed that the refs were calling/not calling PHX favor.In my saying he's wrong. I'm clearly not saying that officiating in general in NHL is great,so I'm not sure why you feel the need to reply in a general way. I was...
Sold. Thanks