or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Sorry they must have taken it down. More pictures added. Sizing from site had chest at roughly 20" and length at 26". Fit has been discussed quite a bit on this site.
Shirt does look to long. Like a dress shirt not meant to be worn out.
Thanks for the responses guys. I'm going to try to hold out. No problem if nothing major happens and I've waited I guess.
My old 17" powerbook is dying. Looking to get a new MBP 15. Plan on having it a while 5yrs at least. Wondering if it's worth going for the Retina or not since it's so new. I need it sooner than later so waiting for the 2nd generation isn't an option. Thoughts?
sent pm about our legacy, never heard back?
Thanks.
l $275>$250>$225
Brand new never tried on Sportcoat from Hugo Boss Black Label. Color is Black. Model is The James 3. This is directly from Hugo Boss. Very lightweight 100% virgin wool. Size36R but can fit a slim 38R. Material has slight texture to differentiate it as a sportcoat. Best shown in close up with sleeve buttons. Measurements: Shoulder 17.5", Length from back of collar 29", Sleeve from shoulder 24.5", Chest 19.5". Feel free to ask any questions as there are no returns. US...
I had finally found the Glen Plaid knit jacket at Nepenthes. Paid full price since it was the only place anywhere that had it in a small while I was looking. Context just emailed that it's EG is 30% off.
30 off Engineered Garments at Context.