or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

"Grail item" is popping up in buy and sell. Your grail item isn't usually someone else's.
I've only heard "Lotus Flower". Prefer the version's I've heard of him doing it solo on youtube. I do think it's a really well written song.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot My wife often says "please don't buy any more clothes." At least that's what I think she says as I can't really remember. Oh, look! A new package arrived...
Price drop
Pesto Pizza is very good. Crust is the best of all the pizzas they offer. Produce is horrible as stated. Also most of the frozen dinners. Cheese good, beer good, wine good.
[/url] Steven Alan Single Needle Shirt M: Slim in body,button down collar, soft brushed cotton in a nice small check pattern. Very light wear. SOLD US shipped neck: 15" shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" pit to pit: 22" body length (base of collar to bottom on back): 30" sleeve length: 26.5
Bought this off a fellow member. Not going to work out. $30>$25 US shipping included. [/url]
Great job Pete(and Albert).
NHL All-Star Fantasy Draft is: A) Entertaining B) Awkward C) Both
IMO their return policy brings out the worst in customers for retail. For every person that benifits from it legitimately there are hordes that are abusing it. This has helped to create the over demanding rude ass customer and scumbags that bring back worn rank smelling items with no sense of embarassment.