or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

I agree. Her reactions to tasting food are so f++cking annoying.
Plaid Boo longsleeve size small. Still in good shape. Boo tag has faded some and size tag came off will trying to adjust for photo. I have the tag if you desire to sew it back on. $55 + $3 for shipping US shipping only SOLD Measurements: Pit to pit 19.5 Sleeve 25 Length 26
Looking for a black cardigan size small in black. No shawl collar and light weight wool is preferred. Thanks.
A friend of mine who was one of the producers for the initial round of "Behind the Music" for VH1 did one with Robbie. Said he was a complete asshole.
I think Pat Foley does a great job in Chicago.
"Grail item" is popping up in buy and sell. Your grail item isn't usually someone else's.
I've only heard "Lotus Flower". Prefer the version's I've heard of him doing it solo on youtube. I do think it's a really well written song.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot My wife often says "please don't buy any more clothes." At least that's what I think she says as I can't really remember. Oh, look! A new package arrived...
Price drop
Pesto Pizza is very good. Crust is the best of all the pizzas they offer. Produce is horrible as stated. Also most of the frozen dinners. Cheese good, beer good, wine good.