or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Quote: Originally Posted by bawlin The NHL does not want the Canucks to advance, period. This series was scripted the day the match-up was announced.
Price drop.
Price drop
Really cool and unique 38R black blazer from Costume National C'N'C. Made in Italy. Lightweight wool. Cool detailing(Ribbed knit collar and rear waist band, leather buttons). Sleeves do not have buttons nor are they meant to so it makes for easy and cheap alteration if needed. Retailed for around $960. Looking for $150>$135 NWT US Shipping only, includes all fees. Measurements: ARMPIT TO ARMPIT = 20" ARMPIT TO CUFF = 19.5" SHOULDER SEAM TO CUFF = 27.5" SHOULDER TO...
Really cool and unique 38R black blazer from Costume National C'N'C. Made in Italy. Lightweight wool. Cool detailing(Ribbed knit collar and rear waist band, leather buttons). Sleeves do not have buttons nor are they meant to so it makes for easy and cheap alteration if needed. Retailed for around $960. Looking for $150>$135 NWT US Shipping only, includes all fees. Measurements: ARMPIT TO ARMPIT = 20" ARMPIT TO CUFF = 19.5" SHOULDER SEAM TO CUFF = 27.5" SHOULDER TO...
Really cool and unique 38R black blazer from Costume National C'N'C. Made in Italy. Lightweight wool. Cool detailing(Ribbed knit collar and rear waist band, leather buttons). Retailed for around $960. Looking for $150. $135 NWT US Shipping only, includes all fees. Measurements: ARMPIT TO ARMPIT = 20" ARMPIT TO CUFF = 19.5" SHOULDER SEAM TO CUFF = 27.5" SHOULDER TO SHOULDER (SEAM TO SEAM) = 17.5" LENGTH (BASE OF COLLAR TO BOTTOM HEM) = 29.5"
I agree. Her reactions to tasting food are so f++cking annoying.
Plaid Boo longsleeve size small. Still in good shape. Boo tag has faded some and size tag came off will trying to adjust for photo. I have the tag if you desire to sew it back on. $55 + $3 for shipping US shipping only SOLD Measurements: Pit to pit 19.5 Sleeve 25 Length 26
Looking for a black cardigan size small in black. No shawl collar and light weight wool is preferred. Thanks.
A friend of mine who was one of the producers for the initial round of "Behind the Music" for VH1 did one with Robbie. Said he was a complete asshole.