or Connect

Posts by brlfvr

Love Jeffrey Wright.
Length from back top collar is 24.5", it rolls up maybe a quarter to half inch in front. Shanks I noticed you're in the UK. Unfortunately I'm only offering shipping to US. Thanks.
Lightweight blue v-neck 100 wool sweater. Bought from La garconne never wore. Chest is 18". Short torso cut, longer sleeve.Length from back top collar is 24.5", it rolls up maybe a quarter to half inch in front. US ONLY.
Very good condition. Had front tag removed, I thought it looked odd on this madras(Can't find it, sorry). Really light soft cotton. Shoulder 17", Chest 19.5
Native Son black double breasted jacket in 36R made out 80% cotton 20% cashmere blend. Fully functional 4 button cuffs, neat pin dot lining. This brand is from the former designer Kyle Fitzgibbons of Band of Outsiders. Jacket was handmade in Brooklyn by Martin Greenfield who does work for BOO as well as other notable designers. This jacket listed for around $1300. Color is a soft black. Jacket seen here:...
Native Son black double breasted jacket in 36R made out 80% cotton 20% cashmere blend. Fully functional 4 button cuffs, neat pin dot lining. This brand is from the former designer Kyle Fitzgibbons of Band of Outsiders. Jacket was handmade in Brooklyn by Martin Greenfield who does work for BOO as well as other notable designers. This jacket listed for around $1300. Color is a soft black. Jacket seen here:...
First fit is great.
It is shitty. It's always a bit of a drag when the winning team is in the oppositions building. Philly wasn't much better when we won there.
I miss the days when the team was able to skate around the entire rink following the guy with the cup.
HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!