or Connect

Posts by countdemoney

I've had some great Vietnamese coffee in Vietnam.
Burfict needs to go for the good of the game. What's the hypothetical when you criminally charge a baseball or hockey player for intentionally going after someone with the bat/stick? That's burfict. On a completely separate note, Rasheed needs to be like snoop dog and get a weed endorsement deal. More total robbery in Seattle. That was an absolutely horrible non-call. I am coming to the conclusion that it is rigged or the officials really are intimidated in Seattle.
The follow-up Somm: into the bottle was also a nice and enjoyable film. It doesn't have as cohesive a narrative as the first, but it does have some great moments. The first is where they make fun of the wines that are popular pretty much only with the somm's. The second is when Ian opens the Barolo. Every time you see him with that glass of red after, every time, he's got a huge grin.
Bellicheat GOAT? Renaming the trophy? You all must be out of your goddamn minds. A history lesson for you whippersnappers. Vince Lombardi won the league 5 times in 7 seasons, including a 3-peat in there. That's dominance. Lombardi never had a losing season as head coach. Want to keep going down this garden path? We can.
Bradford can make the throws - the arm is there. With the deep balls, it's more a question if he can last an entire season doing that. Dude is brittle. It's a great trade for the eagles. That was the max value they were ever going to get for Bradford and Wentz was going to be their eventual starter anyway. The NFL people all like the Vikes D, and there are some statistical comparisons from last year to Denver. I think it's going to be a tougher road for them.
I always expect the worst with the non-contact injuries like Bridgewater. I remember when Siran Stacy was playing, thought he'd be a great back and on one play he was sweeping right and just crumpled. I can't remember if he ever played again.
Latest word on the street
Yep, I like Romo, but I don't want to see the guy using a cane or walker at 45 let alone worse. The team should do the right thing for him like the packers did with Sterling Sharpe
No one seems to offer the twice pooped coffee which seems the next logical step.
Bosa is being repped by CAA - not some fly by night outfit or new agent trying to make a name. Chargers are idiots. There was some talk of comparing Bosa to Bo Jackson, who was drafted by Tampa Bay, didn't sign with them, and then re-entered the draft and fell to round 6. They forget that Bo Jackson had baseball to fall back on, and an impressive fall back at that. There was no certainty Bo would play football which had more to do with his "fall" than his missing a...