or Connect

Posts by countdemoney

Le Chef with Jean Reno is a fun little comedy. Some good natured jabs about molecular Gastronomy. Can't remember if it is Netflix or Amazon.
"I do not believe in this flipping and flopping of meat."Loved the Mallman ep as well. Used it to get the wife hooked. She then used it on her family, who also became hooked.As an aside, we picked up his cookbooks and his first cook book written with the NYT guy is really phenomenal. Potatoes Domino is a great dish.
Always happy to see the Cheatriots lose.
I like Philbin. I don't know that he's a head coach, but I respect that he had to give it a shot. His mistake today was not taking the FG when it was 7-3. He's also a little too hands-off IMO as you could see last year with the martin thing.He's in something of a bad situation, but there is time this year to right the ship.
enjoying Longmire, something of a classic western. Hope it finds a new home.
beer garden emptiness. Misty memory. Clink of steins
I believe urlacher did it one season. Several players would have done it in the olden days, but very rare in the modern era.
Actually got an attempt to install malware as well.
Rams are one of the dark horse picks by lots of folks. People love that D. Odds on you having a healthy qb?
While still early, training camp has started. What's going to be the biggest thing for your team to answer this season. For Green Bay - can their front 7 be 1. Healthy and 2. Productive this year given age and injury histories