or Connect

Posts by TO Tie Guy

Ya.. those do nothing for me.
Great boot. Enjoy in good health or sell them to me for what you paid!
I'd part with any pair for the right price. I don't think that plays a role in the idea of a "unicorn". Something seemingly impossible to get would be a unicorn. Along the lines of the 12 pair, once in a blue moon "sorry I sold these all to my bros" releases that come out every now and then.
I'd get rid of the Whiskey Tanker. Simply because you state that you wear the Cigar Indy's a lot and the monk straps are a good business shoe.
Nice!!!!I agree that a 50% deposit might reduce forfeits, however maybe those should be reserved for non stock sizes?
I would much rather sell to a member here that I know and trust for less money than a stranger on ebay and make $200. At least I know someone here will wear them and appreciate them. I know the guys who are my size and will ALWAYS offer rare shell to them first. (shout out to my big foot brothers!) That said, other people don't care about that and are all about the benjamins. I just wish they didn't buy the pair at all and they might have gone to someone who wanted them...
@mrdv My pair of Cigar NST on Aberdeen were made for AoM
Get a 40.. That way I can borrow some of these dope sport coats!
First wear of the Reverse Tobacco Chamois WTB from Yenni yesterday. I was standing for 9 hours rocking out to Pearl Jam in Toronto and the boots didn't even flinch. Paired with 3sixteen denim
I'm sure they went to his loyal customers! I have a pair already, good to see some more being made!