or Connect

Posts by TO Tie Guy

I picked up those Aubegrine Walt's at full pop and it looks like they still have every size left @ $75! Get on it boys!
One of my biggest regrets with regard to Alden's is not buying a pair of Cigar NST's when I had the chance a few months back. Beautiful shoes, Mac!
Congrats! Glad I could help you part with some cash!
If anyone is a size 11 and wants a pair of the Shell boots Leffot just did a run of.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Viberg-for-Leffot-Color-8-Shell-cordovan-boots-Size-10-5-11-/141361089958?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20e9c70da6 If they were a size bigger..
It has happened to me a couple of times. Sometimes they miscount how many pieces they have left in a particular item.
I posted about that auction when it came out a week ago. Watched it close down.. Nice win on beautiful boots!
Not sure on the thigh but I know the waist can accommodate 1.5 inches. Looking at the measurements there is a quarter inch difference between the 32 thighs (12 inches) and 33 thigh (12.25)..AuberginePetrol(Taken inside, but right by a window with natural light coming in.
I love the Black calf but $770 and $45 dollars to ship (within CANADA!) is too much for my blood considering all of the Alden's I have on order..
You can definitely have them let out. I machine wash my walt's, cold wash, hang dry.
I'll be heading to NYC just before my birthday in early August. Sorry for scooping up all the 33's!