or Connect

Posts by TO Tie Guy

You know what you need to do.
Alden pre-orders.. You can't just be on one. Take me for example this will be #7!
Flat, 360 is what I am hoping for.
360, flat is what I am hoping for.
Friends, a few weeks ago I proposed a makeup to Mike. He has graciously agreed to add this boot to the next Alden pre-order which is coming next week. Here are the specs Snuff Suede wing tip boot Brass hardware (5 eyes, 4 hooks) Commando sole Antique welt Plaza last Looking forward to hear your thoughts!
Friends, a few weeks ago I proposed a makeup to Mike at Epaulet. Many of you pm'd me with interest in the following boot being made. Mike has graciously agreed to add this boot to the next Alden pre-order which is coming next week. Here are the specs Snuff Suede wing tip boot Brass hardware (5 eyes, 4 hooks) Commando sole Antique welt Plaza last Interested to hear your thoughts!
Your choice, but if you really want them I'd keep them. Walking around in them for any length of time will crease them.
Hey Mike, how long for the MTO trousers to come in? I'm at about 6 weeks I think. Wondering if there is a backlog?
That would be amazing! Thanks for even trying. Appreciate it!